Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Do I Record My Computer Screen?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How Do I Record My Computer Screen?  Empty How Do I Record My Computer Screen? Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:55 pm

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
Free software that allows you to record your computer screen is available for Windows, Ubuntu and Mac systems. You can use BB FlashBack Express 5 for Windows systems, Kazam for Ubuntu systems and QuickTime Player for Mac systems. Each of these programs has similar recording options, such as whether to record the whole screen or a specified area and whether or not to include sound from the computer or a microphone.

Step 1:

Open BB FlashBack Express 5 and click "Record Your Screen" to get started.How Do I Record My Computer Screen?  A205a41c-932a-4708-b66b-fc6caa2525e3

Step 2:

Click the "Record:" drop-down menu and choose what you want to record. Choose "Fullscreen" to record everything from one or more entire monitors. Choose "Region" to record a specific area you specify. Choose "Window" to record the contents of an open window. Check the "Record Sound" check box if you want to record sound from the software or your voice from a microphone. You can also record from a webcam and choose to minimize the recording software while it records. When you are finished setting up the recording environment, click the "Record" button.
How Do I Record My Computer Screen?  5130aa88-4df8-430c-a8e8-7791f2d4b798

Step 3:

Click the "Pause" button to pause the recording software if you need to take a break, and click the "Stop" button when you have finished recording.
How Do I Record My Computer Screen?  F77bfb5f-1284-4959-b902-551e243184d3

Step 4:

Select "Save" to save the recording you made. If you aren't satisfied and want to try again, click "Discard."
How Do I Record My Computer Screen?  5a23012b-d1cd-4dba-8835-2f7c90509d92

Step 5:

Navigate to where you want to store the file, name it and click "Save."
How Do I Record My Computer Screen?  8bfefc7d-4e53-4599-b573-9aaa10dbeba8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum