https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Confirmed: Grant to support Ghana at 2015 AYC

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Ghana coach, Avram Grant, has revealed he would be travelling to Senegal to support the Ghana team at the African U-20 Championship which kicked off on Sunday.

Confirmed: Grant to support Ghana at 2015 AYC 52509715.295

The 60-year-old was supposed to be with the team from the start of the tournament, but opted to watch a Ghana Premier League match between Liberty Professionals and Bechem United over the weekend at the Carl Reindorf Park.

“I am going to watch their second and third games. I will be missing the first match because I was bent on watching a league match during the weekend,” Grant told reporters.

The Black Satellites will open their campaign against South Africa on Monday March 9 in Group B in the city of M’Bour before locking horns with Zambia and South Africa later on.

“I am excited because this is the first time I will be watching the Africa Youth Championship. I think it is a good platform to spot talents.”

The top four teams at the championship will qualify to the Fifa U20 World Cup in New Zealand in May/June this year.

Source: Ghanaweb

Nino 1

Nino 1
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Chinesta10__BE-CAREFUL , YOU ARE POSTING IRRELEVANT COMMENTS AND POST, YOU ARE ALSO FLOODING THE FORUM, YOU SHOULDN'T POST ANY WHERE YOU WONT, MAKE SURE TOPIC FALLS THE THE CATEGORY YOU ARE POSTING UNDER.... WE CANT CLEAN AFTER EVERY POST.. WE HAVE SO MANY WORK TO DO NOW...WE CANT HAVE EXTRA JOB CLEANING YOUR COMMENTS.......

YOU MIGHT BE DEDUCTED COINS OR BAN FROM THE FORUM THIS CONTINUE... POST ON ONLY TOPICS YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH... YOU CAN STOP POSTING AND STILL ENJOY THE FORUM

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Thanks for the notice...... I apologize for any inconvenience caused....I assure you that this wont happen again...Normally this due to my lack of access to post new topics in certain forums....

For this post for instance, it was a mistake posting it here and surprised i didn't realize it after posting...I'm deeply sorry for that....

Please, kindly accept my apology.. I would make sure it doesn't happen again....THANKS ONCE AGAIN..... HACKGH FOR LIFE.........

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum