https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Free VPN Service Trials

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Free VPN Service Trials Empty Free VPN Service Trials Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:07 am

Shadow-Walker

Shadow-Walker
Active Newbie
Below is an up to date list of free VPN service trials that exceed one day. VPN providers are willing to offer free trial access or money back guarantees in hopes you enjoy the service and continue on as a customer. The table below details each free VPN trial including the usage limit, term and server locations.

Top 10 Free VPN Trials and Guarantees

Provider                 Trial Term               Usage Limit     Countries

GoTrusted              7 day free trial             Unlimited           7

CactusVPN              1 day free trial               Unlimited          3

LiquidVPN                Limited servers               3 GB             6

PirateRay                3 day free trial             Unlimited         4

Private WiFi                3 day free trial              Unlimited         3

Unblock VPN                3 day free trial             Unlimited          4

VPN Direct                   Limited servers            Unlimited          5

Of course there are other VPNs but they all offer free trial in hours, which to me is not that relevant. Though I shall post them upon request.

Now lets see which of these VPNs can give us a perfect cover on which Network.

2Free VPN Service Trials Empty Re: Free VPN Service Trials Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:12 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Could you please provide download links to the vpns above so that people can download and try them as well. Thanks

3Free VPN Service Trials Empty Re: Free VPN Service Trials Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:37 pm

BePPsTar

BePPsTar
Active Newbie
gr8 work, thanks.............
if only i was able to get premium accounts. Sad 

4Free VPN Service Trials Empty Re: Free VPN Service Trials Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:42 pm

Shadow-Walker

Shadow-Walker
Active Newbie
I actually wanted to post external download links, but I got the error that since I'm not more than seven days here, I cant post links in my posts. So am waiting for the seven days to pass...then I edit and add the links.

5Free VPN Service Trials Empty Re: Free VPN Service Trials Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:10 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Shadow-Walker wrote:I actually wanted to post external download links, but I got the error that since I'm not more than seven days here, I cant post links in my posts. So am waiting for the seven days to pass...then I edit and add the links.

Hey guy you can now add links even if you are 0 old here, i just fixed it so fill free to post anu links that may help, but please make sure that when the link is click the download began on the page eg click the link below and see what will happen when you click on the link to download pd proxy, if you can do that, pm MherlynEmhr3z for help......

http://downloads.pdproxy.com/PD-Proxy_VPN.zip

6Free VPN Service Trials Empty Re: Free VPN Service Trials Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:12 pm

peterholy

peterholy
Active Newbie
I want a tunnel for featvpn .

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum