Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Qaddafi Saga, where do you rate him?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1In Progress The Qaddafi Saga, where do you rate him? Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:17 am

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
The Qaddafi Saga, where do you rate him? 1IGQL

Many people have their opinions when it comes to Gaddafi. While others see him as a hero not only for his country, but for Africa as a whole, others see him as a villain who was terrorizing his people. Below is the last speech he gave before his death.

Gaddafi's Last Speech!!!

For 40 years, or was it longer, I can't remember, I did all I could to give people houses, hospitals, schools, and when they were hungry, I gave them food. I even made Benghazi into farmland from the desert, I stood up to attacks from that cowboy Ronald Reagan, when he killed my adopted orphaned daughter, he was trying to kill me, instead he killed that poor innocent child. Then I helped my brothers and sisters from Africa with money for the African Union.

I did all I could to help people Understand the concept of real democracy, where people's committees ran our country. But that was never enough, as some told me, even people who had 10 room homes, new suits and furniture, were never satisfied, as selfish as they were they wanted more. They told Americans and other visitors, that they needed "democracy" and "freedom" never realizing it was a cut throat system, where the biggest dog eats the rest, but they were enchanted with those words, never realizing that in America, there was no free medicine, no free hospitals, no free housing, no free education and no free food, except when people had to beg or go to long lines to get soup.

No, no matter what I did, it was never enough for some, but for others, they knew I was the son of Gamal Abdel Nasser, the only true Arab and Muslim leader we've had since Salah-al-Deen, when he claimed the Suez Canal for his people, as I claimed Libya, for my people, it was his footsteps I tried to follow, to keep my people free from colonial domination - from thieves who would steal from us.

Now, I am under attack by the biggest force in military history, my little African son, Obama wants to kill me, to take away the freedom of our country, to take away our free housing, our free medicine, our free education, our free food, and replace it with American style thievery, called "capitalism" ,but all of us in the Third World know what that means, it means corporations run the countries, run the world, and the people suffer.

So, there is no alternative for me, I must make my stand, and if Allah wishes, I shall die by following His path, the path that has made our country rich with farmland, with food and health, and even allowed us to help our African and Arab brothers and sisters.

I do not wish to die, but if it comes to that, to save this land, my people, all the thousands who are all my children, then so be it.

Let this testament be my voice to the world, that I stood up to crusader attacks of NATO, stood up to cruelty, stoop up to betrayal, stood up to the West and its colonialist ambitions, and that I stood with my African brothers, my true Arab and Muslim brothers, as a beacon of light.

When others were building castles, I lived in a modest house, and in a tent. I never forgot my youth in Sirte, I did not spend our national treasury foolishly, and like Salah-al-Deen, our great Muslim leader, who rescued Jerusalem for Islam, I took little for myself...

In the West, some have called me "mad", "crazy", but they know the truth yet continue to lie, they know that our land is independent and free, not in the colonial grip, that my vision, my path, is, and has been clear and for my people and that I will fight to my last breath to keep us free, may Allah almighty help us to remain faithful and free.

-Mu'ummar Qaddafi.

My opinion.

Qaddafi might have been autocratic as his people said, he might not have given the people the freedom they craved for, but his people were very well taken care of and i think his people asked too much by demanding that they wanted a change in leadership when it was in fact not needed. Today i don't think most Ghanaians would be complaining if they were taken care of the way Qaddafi's people were taken care of, or do you think otherwise?
I certainly don't hold Qaddafi anywhere near the villain status he is accorded by some people. Where do you hold him

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
scratch In Ghana , we are already peaceful and obedient, we dont even go to demonstrations like other countries, its the political parties,and unions  themselves that mobilize to demonstrate, If we had the positive interventions in this country , why would we even complain, but here are Ghanian Politician  taking our taxes and greedily pocketing them..... God will find them all one day....

study We even have American students who were attending to Universities in Libya. They had free schools too. They made their own cars and plans, even the youth who had no jobs couldn't complain of food and apartment, The people grew lazy and wanted more, But in Ghana, our Universities are teaching how to install Os and make android apps....... too bad, our stupid leaders who have no vision for the future like Gaddafi did......

scratch Over all he had a vision just like Kwame Nkrumah, But today African leaders are kneeling and begging the west and Europe for money to develop their countries, After the have been given, then then call the same people there took the money from to came and do the work and take the money back to their country....Why? Because our University are teaching how to make apps and read books for a Degree computer Engineering.... WHO SAD

We all know how Ghanian were trooping in to Libya because of how easy and welcomed Gaddafi accepted them and gave them work and food, he help countries like Ghana with money to develop our country.

not sure NOW THAT HE IS GONE , ALL LIBYAN HAVE REGRETTED THIS ACT.. LOOK AT WHAT THEIR COUNTRIES HAVE TURN OUT NOW... war have divided Libya apart with terrorism, war, tribal confrontation and to top it off, Isis is also in Libya killing people for only reason they seems fit..... Libyan miss him already and the will forever regret ever killing him...... Libya today is a war zone because Gaddafi is not there... simple thought

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
Some people think he’s a psychotic, oppressive dictator who has on numerous occasions supported various enemies of the Free World all while managing to become one of the biggest scumbags of the 20th and 21st centuries. Here are some of the bad things he is claimed to have done:
he installed a massive surveillance program to spy on his own citizenry.

He has executed dissidents numerous times.

He has allowed Libya to become the most censored country in the the Greater Middle East and Northern Africa, according to the Freedom of the Press Index.

He went to war against Chad because their leader was black and Christian and after he lost the war, he retaliated against French involvement by arranging for a bomb to be carried on a French passenger plane, which killed all 170 people on board.

He has stockpiled mustard gas.

He has ordered his foreign diplomats, in the past, to kill his critics that were seeking asylum abroad, particularly in Britain.

He supposedly helped finance the massacre at the 1972 Summer Olympics.

He once bragged about training suicide bombers to kill Americans and Europeans and reportedly planned to assassinate Ronald Reagan.

He trained Liberian guerrilla and former president Charles Taylor, who was convicted of crimes against humanity.

He has done bad things as stated above, but one thing I learned about the USA is that if they can't make you dance for them or give them a cut of the pie... they will make you seem like the scum of the earth. Here are some decent things he did.

1. There is no electricity bill in Libya; electricity is free for all its citizens.

2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law.

3. Home considered a human right in Libya

4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinar (US$50,000) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family. Is this what you call a dictator Traditional wedding in Tripoli, Libya

5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans are literate. Today the figure is 83%.

6. Should Libyans want to take up farming career, they would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kick-start their farms are all for free.

7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funds them to go abroad for it is not only free but they get US$2,300/mth accommodation and car allowance.

8. In Libyan, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.

9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0.14 per liter.

10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion are now frozen globally.

11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.

12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is, credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.

13. A mother who gave birth to a child receive US$5,000

14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15

15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree

16. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
I like Qaddafi for his stand against oppression from the west. He would simply not fall in line. Unfortunately it was that same stand that got him killed . He was left alone. If only our leaders would take a cue from him our country would be much better.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum