HackGh Community Forum
PICTURE OF THE DAY ........Mahama's fight against corruption is unmatched - Asiedu Nketia Empty

Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

PICTURE OF THE DAY ........Mahama's fight against corruption is unmatched - Asiedu Nketia

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
PICTURE OF THE DAY ........Mahama's fight against corruption is unmatched - Asiedu Nketia 639.608

Source: GhanaWeb

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
I think It's the other way round. I think it's corruptions rather that has a hold on Mahama

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Note. He said Johny is fighting Curroption, he didnt indicate whether he has or will win. It could be the other way round too. Laughing

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Hmmmm...From what i can see from the picture, there is no referee in the fight... So who is the referee.... I guess since there is no referee, it means no rule apply in this great fight...So anyone can use any tool to help defeat his opponent...From my point of view, Corruption has got all the most dangerous tools to defeat Big Johnny....

Since this a Smark Down, I think corruption will definitely kick out and deliver a devastating finishing maneuver to Big Johnny for a three count pin... I think the one backing Johnny outside the ring would even want corruption to silence him and i guess he would step into the mat to hit the three count for corruption to win in the end....

Corruption all the way.. lol! ..HACKGH IS AWESOME.....

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Today, i think that finally we have seen a step in the right direction... Asiedu Nketia celebrating as if this is something new...talking about Wayome and his devious judgment dept, Well Mr President, its now time to retrieve the money from him so Ghanians can use it to help fix our Power(electricity).

There are still other monies that have to be retrieved.... , I hope this Wayome case too dont follow that line.. why is that we always win cases but we can not retrieve the monies... because  they often give contracts to their friends and sympathizers that contributed or fund money to finance their campaign and elections ... this make it difficult to go after the money. Bloody Politicians

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum