You are not connected. Please login or register

Advice to a Ghanian Registered Voter

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1In Progress Advice to a Ghanian Registered Voter Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:17 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
As a Ghanian..its very disappoint to take independence from the white man and years latter go back to him to manage the affairs for us just like in the colonial days... If the British were still ruling us. Ghana would be even richer than Great Britain.. Ghana have more rich resources than England, Whales and Scotland combined.

Why are we as a people flag ourselves with political parties colors instead instead of Ghana colors, there have never been any visionary leader after Dr Kwame Nkrumah died.. not Mahama, koffour or Rawlings. Only if you remove your political colors, you will understand me well.

ADVICE:

What most Ghanian dont realize , On 7 December 2016, every Ghanian becomes the most powerful persons in Ghana even more than the president himself... you can even decide to fire the President and hire a new one that day.... That decision is Ultimately your ...use it wisely because at the end of the day it will affect 26million Ghanians including you and i.

Do you have any advice for the registered Ghanian voter?

2In Progress Re: Advice to a Ghanian Registered Voter Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:02 am

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
My only advice to a registered Ghanaian voter to to make sure he/she makes the best decision by using the thumb to select the right person as president.
We shouldn't vote for a party because the entire family supports it but vote for a party because, it deserves it.

3In Progress Re: Advice to a Ghanian Registered Voter Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:45 am

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
my very advice to them is that: you shlould used your power mandated to you during those election time to select the right person who can lead and save a country like ghana but you shouldnt allow those rich political men to buy your vote with their little moeney ...........

4In Progress Re: Advice to a Ghanian Registered Voter Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:04 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
To the ghanaian voter- your vote should be based on issues. Not on tribal or partisan lines. Vote in people who can fix the economy and make Ghana a better place. We don't want people who will come and milk us in our hardships.

5In Progress Re: Advice to a Ghanian Registered Voter Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:59 pm

shata1

shata1
Contributor
hmmmmmm I normally hate the way we, Africans vote... it really sucks bah i hope and pray that Ghanians will learn a lesson in the coming election that is to vote for the reight person but not the party...

6In Progress Re: Advice to a Ghanian Registered Voter Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:17 am

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
What happened during elections in Nigeria a few days ago has given me the realisation that although Ghanaians and Africans in general are usually slow and/or not ready to learn, we are coming slowly back to our senses. Those times when voting was purely done based on the party you supported and not who you think has a better vision for the country, should never be revisited as far as am concerned.

My advice to the Ghanaian, come 2016 we will be stronger than NPP, NDC,CPP etc. The most important thing though is how we exercise that strengh because it will define how our lifes would be for the next four years. If anyone is considering selling that power for any amount in return for four years of hardship or bleak promises, i beg that person to reconsider.

7In Progress Re: Advice to a Ghanian Registered Voter Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:51 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Your vote, they say, is you power. And that power should be used with great care. It has the potential to determine where posterity would be after we are gone.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum