https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blakk Rasta is a fake Rastaman – Shatta Wale

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Dancehall artiste, Charles Nii Armah Mensah Jnr., known in showbiz circles as Shatta Wale has described the host of the ‘Taxi Driver’ show on Hitz FM, Blakk Rasta, as a ‘false’ Rastafarian.

Blakk Rasta is a fake Rastaman – Shatta Wale 58853142.295

His comments were in reaction to statements made by the international reggae artiste, Luciano on the ‘Taxi Driver’ show where the Jamaican musician stated that dancehall artistes do not have a future because they lose their way over time.

Speaking in an interview on Showbiz Review on Hitz FM, Shatta Wale stated that he once heard Blakk Rasta talking about ensuring that dancehall music does not survive in Ghana.

The ‘Megye Wo Girl’ hit singer said Blakk Rasta, known in real life as Abubakar Ahmed, can’t destroy the dancehall music in Ghana.

“Blakk Rasta is not a real person, people like him are fake Rastamen,” he stated.

“You can’t stop your brother from eating when you want to eat,” he exclaimed.

Blakk Rasta has refused to comment on Shatta Wale's vituperations.

Source: GhanaWeb

Last edited by chinesta10 on Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typographical error)

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
This Shatta guy dey  talk chaw too much,  that's why he is always in the news, he should have been a radio presenter or comedian lol, i just wish it was he music doing the talking for him just like Sakodie and others, i get really pissed whenever i hear this guys name.

Ah Shatta Wale. why why not sure

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
This guy has actually benefited a lot from controversy so i don't think he is gonna stop anytime soon. The disses, insults, and misbehavior has made him very popular in the media which is good for any musician in this era. That notwithstanding he behavior sometimes is too childish and uncalled for. Who is he to determine who is a fake rasta and who is not. mtcheewww ya br3 nu. Mad

sultamania

Active Newbie
He talks to much and doesn't respect too but i don't blame him.
That's why he has a big mouth lol.

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
It really true this guy talks too much, but if also Black Rasta really said he would make sure Dancehall music does not survive in Ghana, then he no force kraa..

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
I think, to me, Shatta Wale is the most controversial artiste in Ghana at the moment.... Its just funny that he just loves to talk too much in relation to things said about him or about stuffs that concern him rather than trying to silence his critics....

I think its about time his music does the talking for him...But definitely, what Blakk Rasta said about Dance Hall musics was not right..He should rather have said something like helping to make it survive since some livelihoods depend on it ..

I also think, for Shatta Wale, this should be some kind of motivation to try to proof people wrong about their perspectives on Dance Hall music rather than talking and insulting here and there which will only make things worse.... Besides his music can "talk too much" for him in order to silence his critics and i believe by that way Dance Hall music, which is his livelihood, will survive...

Last edited by chinesta10 on Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typographical error)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum