You are not connected. Please login or register

WASSCE: Invigilator forces candidate to defecate in exam hall

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
WASSCE: Invigilator forces candidate to defecate in exam hall Exams-children

Police in the Ashanti region have rescued teachers of Mpasaatia Secondary Technical after they were attacked by irate residents for forcing a WASSCE candidate to defecate in an exam hall, it has been reported.

The candidate was forced to defecate in the exam hall after he was prevented from visiting the washroom by a supervisor, Accra-based radio station, Starr FM, reported Tuesday.

Speaking to the radio station, the Parents Teachers Association Chairman for the school, Mr Thomas Owusu, condemned the conduct of the supervisor.

He added that an emergency PTA meeting would be held to try and resolve the matter.

“Naturally it is bad because if someone wants to ease himself and you don’t allow the person to ease himself it is an embarrassment…so it wasn’t proper for the supervisor to do that,” he said.

Source: Graphic Online

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
This really bad and pathetic..... Most of all, in the midst of so many concentrated students... I don't see how this makes any sense... We all know how one feels when he/she feels the need to dedicate... Most importantly in extreme cases when one feels it in a long journey bus full of arrogant passengers...

I don't know why this Invigilator could do such an inhuman act like that...... If he had put himself in the shoes of that unfortunate student, he would have known how the student felt at that extreme condition... Writing a final exam paper with so much pressure of remembering everything you've learnt the previous days coupled with needing to ease yourself and not getting permission to do so is quite a hard thing to go through for anyone...

I feel so sorry for this poor unfortunate student... Straight away, i don't see that student passing that paper and this could affect his performances in the papers that follow as well.... This Invigilator deserves to be really dealt with accordingly by the GES...

I don't see how the unfortunate student can overcome these embarrassment and live on... I just hope that the student can pick himself up from such an embarrassment like that and Never Give Up....

Judging from how irate the residence are, this Invigilator will not go Scot free.... The Invigilator should be dealt with one way or the other and as soon as possible otherwise things could get real really bad...Wish this student all the best ....

Last edited by chinesta10 on Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typographical error)

evans williams

Active Newbie
oh ghana.so we ask ourselves that what are the policemen over there doing? is not fair.though there might be some kind of suspicion but not in such cases when one wants to defaecate.after all,what did they get when he defaecated on himself? nothing.they deserve to be jailed for years.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum