You are not connected. Please login or register

I nearly died during 'rape' trial – KKD reveals

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I nearly died during 'rape' trial – KKD reveals 90555959.295

Ace broadcaster Kwesi Kyei Darkwah popularly known as KKD is thankful to God for seeing him through a very difficult time in his life.

"I’m thankful that I’m alive and well [because] I nearly died two days to the last day in court,” he stated.

KKD was standing trial for allegedly raping a 19-year-old woman at a fashion show last year at the African Regent Hotel.

But after months of litigation, KKD was acquitted by a High Court in Accra after the State entered a Nolle Prosequoi.

Speaking in an interview with Joy News after a thanksgiving service at The Christ Foundation Family Church in Sakumono, KKD expressed profound gratitude to God making him a free man.

“In all things give thanks to God [because] whatever it is you go through, the truth eventually comes out,” he stressed.

“I’m thankful that Ewuraeffe is alive and well; my focus is to be well, happy and thankful,” he added.

KKD also debunked claims that the rape allegation has dented his hard-won reputation.

In his view, he cannot change the perception people have about him and remains resolute to achieve his goal.

Source: adomonline.com

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
hmm I wonder what he meant by he nearly died... hes lucky he is a somebody in this country ; that is the only reason why he went free; like it he had been a nobody he would have understood what GH laws means to the poor and the underprivileged..

I jux Hope hes able to pick up from where he left and continue, but i really doubt that.., but It will take a great person with great skills to do dat.... WE jux live to c

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum