https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mahama's gov't most uncaring Ghana has ever seen

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
For the record I think this is most true....

Mahama's gov't most uncaring Ghana has ever seen 684.608

evans williams

Active Newbie
it is unfortunate for him and not that,he is not caring.i blame his surbodinates.they are not helping him at all.

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
In some aspects i totally agree. I can talk of the dumsor and many things affecting this country under the NDC government. None of the government who has come to past are totally perfect though. But at times i sit down and wonder, can't this dumsor thing be solved by money or there is no money in this country or it's ignorance.. Black stars takes a huge sum of money to tournaments and spends it, yet we donot have electricity 24/7 in our country. This a total disaster..

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
This government doesn't only care but also fear anything.... Can you just imagine the kind of discomfort one can be in when your light continuously goes off for more hours than it stays on for almost 4 weeks, everyday in those four weeks..... Most annoying of it all is when it rains a little, the light just goes off and this is still happening and i sometimes wonder what really is the problem, whether it is a fault or this unannounced Dumsor schedule.....

The light seem to go off anytime nowadys in my area and i sometimes wish i had a chance to express my rage at the instance the light goes off... But then i try to cool myself since i dont have any platform or soever to express my increasing displeasure to this devastating yet rampant Dumsor.... So definitely, this Mahama government is the most uncaring Ghana has ever seen,,, They only seem to care about themselves.....

Upon all the demonstrations, this Dumsor instead of reducing, it is rather getting out of hand... Not long after i saw on GTV news that The Asogli power plant has resumed operation after its one week shutdown, Our light went off again... It made me wonder what kind of maintenance went on over there... One just wonders where all the money in Ghana have gone or what is the money being used for... But yet the Blackstars get paid huge sums of money whenever they serve the nation when the country itself is imploding... God help those of us who are really suffering....

Last edited by chinesta10 on Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typographical error)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum