Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chelsea end-of-season awards: Who won what?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Chelsea end-of-season awards: Who won what? Chelseas-end-of-season-awards_fe30d7a3lhv31est5yc7ibuy1

Fresh from lifting the Premier League trophy and Sunday and parading around west London on Monday, Chelsea finished their season's celebrations with an awards gala on Tuesday night - but who won what?

Chelsea end-of-season awards: Who won what? Eden-hazard_r9i04o8anmjj1kklvntpnoqqa

PLAYER OF THE YEAR | Eden Hazard

Chelsea end-of-season awards: Who won what? Eden-hazard_19mhfe2hj4l681af7qg2u42edh

PLAYERS' PLAYER OF THE YEAR | Eden Hazard

Chelsea end-of-season awards: Who won what? Kurt-zouma_17rrua2d2bd8f1as4vmju33iqo

YOUNG PLAYER OF THE YEAR | Kurt Zouma

Chelsea end-of-season awards: Who won what? Oscar-vs-qpr_fbymcpovxhxy1sw3t0ioae5pr

GOAL OF THE YEAR | Oscar vs QPR (November 1, 2014)

Chelsea end-of-season awards: Who won what? Dom-solanke_cfdysdf4zms01vw5vtgsv2nqh

ACADEMY PLAYER OF THE YEAR | Dom Solanke

Chelsea end-of-season awards: Who won what? Eniola-aluko_1v69nb35voqse1nzqnlvzg7f9o

WOMEN'S PLAYER OF THE YEAR | Eniola Aluko

Chelsea end-of-season awards: Who won what? Jose-mourinho_lic5oife57r017zw7mmsebl1d

Not one to miss out, Jose Mourinho delivered an entertaining speech which poked fun at rivals Louis van Gaal, Arsene Wenger and Manuel Pellegrini. The manager started: "My players did not get the respect they deserved from day one to the last day. These are words that I really feel, but now I have a fiction story and let's try to enjoy it."

Source:Goal

Last edited by chinesta10 on Wed May 27, 2015 2:31 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Typographical error)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum