You are not connected. Please login or register

I will offer “bad” prayer against Mahama’s gov't - Rev. Bempah

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
I will offer “bad” prayer against Mahama’s gov't - Rev. Bempah 62332681

The founder and leader of the Glorious Word Ministry International, Rev Owusu Bempah has urged all true Christian Pastors in Ghana to pray against the incumbent government led by Mr John Dramani Mahama.

According to the Man of God seen by many political observers as controversial, the current administration has deliberately brought hardship onto the people of Ghana hence calling on Christians to “pray off” the government to lose the 2016 Presidential and Parliamentary elections.

Rev. Owusu Bempah stated that he would offer “bad” prayers against the present administration to ensure that governance becomes difficult for it to enable Ghanaians vote it out in 2016.

Speaking on Rainbow Radio 87.5, the head of Glorious Word Ministry International labelled the President Mahama administration as corrupt.

He observed that any time the National Democratic Congress takes over the reigns of Ghana, citizens go through suffering and frustration.

Rev Owusu Bempah made these observations when the host of the “Frontline” show quizzed some Christian clergy and Muslim leaders on why Ghanaians are very religious but highly corrupt.

He advised the present political leadership to initiate and implement policies and programmes that will ameliorate the suffering of the Ghanaian masses.

Touching on the power crisis, the Man of God stated that the present team of government officials cannot solve it hence called on Ghanaian voters to take a decision against the NDC.

Source: GhanaWeb

evans williams

Active Newbie
Rev. Owusu Bempah should not do that.it is not fair to do such a thing at this hardship time.instead of doing praying against the president,he should rather pray for God to guide and protect him through out his term of office.aside that,people might think the other way round that,he backing the opposition.even as a psator ordained by GOD,there is no need of doing this.i suggest he desist from doing that.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum