You are not connected. Please login or register

I now respect the name 'Lord' - Lord Kenya

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I now respect the name 'Lord' - Lord Kenya 25775677.295

Ghanaian hiplife-artiste-turned-evangelist, Lord Kenya, says his actions in the past held the name 'Lord' in low esteem.

Evangelist Lord Kenya said, he used the name Lord with all kinds of controversies in his hiplife days but can now see the work of the name in his life and has no intention of changing the name now that he has become an evangelist.

He said, "The meaning of the 'Lord' is working but at that time I was using the Lord with all kinds of controversies but now the name is reflective".

He made this assertion in an interview on Hitz FM's 'Taxi Driver' with Blakk Rasta.

Asked if he was making money now more than he made during his hiplife days, he said, he spent most of the money he made during his hiplife days on drugs but now has peace that cannot be compared to money.

"But something is happening to me now that cannot be compared to the money that I had at that time. The peace that I have now, the sound mind that I have now, money cannot be compared with it".

Answering if he would do any of his old songs again, Lord Kenya said, “It’s not about doing those songs again. it's about the message, I was not a Christian then, but now I'm born again, my focus is changed, my perception has changed and I have a new constitution and the only difference between the old 'Sika mpo nfa neho' and the new would be the new Lord Kenya with a new constitution which is the Bible.”

Lord Kenya used the opportunity to show appreciation to his former manager and Programmes Coordinator for Hitz FM, Mark Okraku-Mantey and urged him to join him propagate the gospel.

Source: myjoyonline.com

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Good one. LK surely took the right turn. He needs more encouragement qnd prayers to fulfil his God-given assignment on it. I was thinking he was going to drop the "Lord" name though.

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Its good to see a great musician like him have a turn in life... He is a really great inspiration to all of his fans and to everyone as a whole and he has proved that one can change to be something inspiring no matter the obstacle.... I like the way he was quick to confess that even though money was not a problem for him back then, there was still something missing in his life...

I think that was God's calling which he was missing and has now found... And in turn, that something which is happening to him now has made him feel like he is now worthy of the name 'Lord' because getting close to God has helped fill the loop holes in his life, thus made him happy... I respect his comment and am glad to be a fan of his.....

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I remember back in the days when dis artist will come to every event he was invited to...even a lil kids birthday... Kenya will surely represent.... He just had the love for music.. that is y he was a big time artist.. but in this world it is true u cant really tell a person destiny only God has the right to do so....

I hope he had the same love for music for God's work as well.... Well done Kenya...Im really proud of his achievement i hope God Helps Him tru all dis...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum