https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Photo Of Ataa Ayi Begging President Mahama To Pardon Him

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Meet Ataa Ayi, Ghana’s most famous convicted armed robber!

The convicted armed robber is currently serving a 160-year jail term with hard labour on different charges of robbery at the Ankaful Maximum security prisons in Cape Coast.

During President Mahama’s visit to the Cape Coast prison facility, Ataa Ayi came out to plead with the president to grant him amnesty as he has turned a new leaf.

Photo Of Ataa Ayi Begging President Mahama To Pardon Him Atta-ayi

This comes as President John Mahama last week agreed to grant remission and more amnesty to prisoners across the country, vowing to immediately tackle the congestion situations at all prisons head on.

Should President Mahama grant Ataa Ayi his wish?! Leave your comments below…

SOURCE: OMGGHANA

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Attaa Ayi should spend some additional time. If he's pardoned later on that will be fine. For now I think Ghanaians want him right where he is.

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Hahahaahaa.... Ataa Ayi is not seriuos... Because the President is pardoning prisoners he thinks he can count himself as one them... Hahahahaa....He makes me laugh like Pharaoh... Even the 160 yrs is small... What does he think?? That he will just lie on the ground in front of the president and and beg and hence get pardoned??? In his silliest dreams......

When he was killing people, tormenting and extorting properties from people, did he know what "i beg" was at that time??? If i were the president, i would slapped him and prolonged his years of sentence to infinity with extremely hard labor.... I think Ataa Ayi has gone crazy and hence needs a psychiatrist... Naneama...

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
But seriously it could happen oo... Looking at what is happening in Ghana. Before you know he'll be out...hahaha

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Hmmmm... Like i would be dammed.. The President shouldn't even think about that .... Lie you said, he is exactly where he is destined to be at the moment... He should kindly serve his years at least.... Ghana is doing good with him in the cells... At least that's a fair pardon...lol..

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
HMM, Atta Ayi agian. I don't know of any arm robber who have made news in Ghana like he has, although we have Tagor and the rest in line, Atta Ayi seems to stand out as the single most dangerous active armed robber ever to live in Ghana. We have heard of Atta ayi crew gun battling with police on many occasions and even some police ended up dead, not to count the number of people he killed.

This will be the most stupid thing any President would ever think of releasing a guy like Atta Ayi, while someone who just stole plantain to eat because he was hungry will still be in prison, this will be unjust.If he claims to have changed and now a pastor or whatsoever, let him remain in prison and spread the word there...... Very interesting indeed....Atta Ayi paaa

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Yeah.. If he thinks he has changed, i guess the prison will require the services of someone like him... If he thinks he has changed for the better, i believe there are so much work that need to be done in the prison there as there are so many people there in the cells who need motivation to change.... And as a converted pastor, it will really help since he somehow is a role model to some these criminals....

Coming to think of it, there are some innocent people in there, who one way or the other have been wrongly accused, that rather need pardon.... Not an armed robber like him because an armed robber will always be an armed robber no matter what... The President shouldn't make that mistake ooo..hmm..

Last edited by chinesta10 on Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typographical error)

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Once a thief, always a thief. It's difficult for a person to change his or her ways. A person who has stolen in the past is likely to commit the crime again. Lets also not forget that "Once bitten, twice shy".
After having those bad experiences with ATAAYI, We probably should be very careful with the decisions we make with regards to his freedom.

It amazes me how most of these criminals choose only to change(Or pretend to change) when they run out of options. This guy had all the preachers in Ghana at his disposal a few years ago, yet that was not enough to change him. He could only change after listening to a few preachers behind bars.Isn't that strange?

There are so many people behind those bars, sent there for petty thefts, and menial crimes. Those are the people that should be receiving consideration in my humble opinion.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum