Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blakk Rasta resigns from Hitz FM

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blakk Rasta resigns from Hitz FM Empty Blakk Rasta resigns from Hitz FM Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:29 pm

wasty

Contributor
Blakk Rasta resigns from Hitz FM 22826639.295

Radio presenter and reggae musician Mr. Abubakar Ahmed aka Blakk Rasta has resigned from Accra based Hitz FM, a subsidiary of Multi Media Group Limited.

Although reasons for his resignation is unknown, the presenter broke the news via his official Twitter handle.

“I just resigned from @HITZ1039….Movement time. Thanks so much for the love. To Jah be the glory…#kuchoko”, he posted.

Until his resignation, Blakk Rasta hosted the raggae programme Taxi Driver. He joined Multi Media Group Limited in August 2007.

Blakk Rasta was recently dragged to the privileges committee of Parliament to answer questions on allegations that 80% of parliamentarians smoked weed,

He later apologized for the comments stating categorically that his comments were made at the heat of the moment.

see his tweet below:

I just resigned from @HITZ1039 ...Movement time. Thanks so much for the love. To Jah be the glory...#kuchoko.
— Blakk Rasta (@Blakkrasta)

Source: Nydjlive

2Blakk Rasta resigns from Hitz FM Empty Re: Blakk Rasta resigns from Hitz FM Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:52 am

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Now this is interesting. They knew very well the guy was controversial. They have been very comfortable working with him over the years. So my question is, "Why did they hand him out to dry?" What at all about this particular incident caused them to change the view of him. Or is this also another instance of "order from above"? Hmmm.... What happens now? Is he going back to music? Because I don't think he was planning to move all along.

3Blakk Rasta resigns from Hitz FM Empty Re: Blakk Rasta resigns from Hitz FM Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:15 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Yeah.. I think Blakk Rasta's resignation was more of ordered from above because i don't think he willingly resigned judging from the fact that he has so much passion for his job at Hitz FM as the host of Taxi driver... I think he indulged himself into a great fight he was never going to win and that has eventually lead to his resignation.... hmmm...

This case has a lot to it than what meets the naked eye because the resignation is too obvious since it came on the back of tha apology he made for making those comments about the parliamentarians...Power of Parliament has talked....

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum