https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Guide] [RHOESOFT RAM EXPANDER swap] Easiest Way To Increase Ram

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Here we are going to see about Creating a swap which will move background running pages to swap file and gives the fore ground running apps a free space to work smoothly.

Advantages of this app:

- Free SD card memory as a RAM use (SWAP RAM / SWAP MEMORY)
- Swapfile RAM expansion up to 4.0 GB (file system limit)
- No limit on SWAP partition!
- The usual performance degradation when paged not occur with sd card from class-8
- Widget for PNP swap (swap on / off swap)
- Detailed Memory Information & Analysis
- Autorun
- Swappiness kernel parameter set
- Easy foolproof use
(1 click optimization and automatic calculation)
- Supporting Tung all Android devices (root access and Kernelswap support)

Step 1: Your android device must be rooted. To root your phone, read an article from here.

Step 2: Your phone must have to support SWAP function to expand RAM on SD Card. Check your phone whether it supports swapping or not. To check swapping, download MemoryInfo tools app from here.

Step 3: Download ROEHSOFT RAM-Expander app from here and install it.

All links are from playstore. Alternatively, you can head directly to playstore and search for RHOESOFT RAM Expander or MemoryInfo tools.

Step 4: Now open the app and enable SWAP Active to create a SWAP file.

Install The App (ROEHSOFT RAM Expander (SWAP) )

Give Root Permission and Select your language.

Use the SWAP FILE Slider and select the amount of partition you want. (may be 100-250 MB)

Use SWAPPINESS Slider : By setting the swappiness value, you can control the behavior of the kernel, the higher the value the more is outsourced.(Rec:60)

[Guide] [RHOESOFT RAM EXPANDER swap] Easiest Way To Increase Ram Gvn2r2_Hss_JU3_YNVLQBCJgqw9_Rg_J7_NRt_KWn5_J4_Kei_Tx_T_DXl_H

Final step: Tick AUTO RUN and SWAP ACTIVE and it take some time creatin SWAP file according to size you selected (only for the first time)

Pamsco

Pamsco
Active Newbie
I have massively improved my phones gaming experience with this method. I cant express my gratitude to this site. Keep the good works going on.

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Am happy that you benefited from this. Keep the faith on this site and i promise you that you wont be disappointed.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum