Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

MAKE YOUR PC WELCOME YOU

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MAKE YOUR PC WELCOME YOU Empty MAKE YOUR PC WELCOME YOU Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:54 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
With this trick, you can make your Computer welcome you in its computerized voice. You can make your Windows based computer say "Welcome to your PC, Username."

Make Windows Greet you with a Custom Voice Message at Startup

To use this trick, follow the instructions given below:-

Click on Start. Navigate to All Programs, Accessories and Notepad.
Copy and paste the exact code given below.

Code:
Dim speaks, speech
speaks="Welcome to your PC, Username"
Set speech=CreateObject("sapi.spvoice")
speech.Speak speaks

3.  Replace Username with your own name.

4.  Click on File Menu, Save As, select All Types in Save as Type option, and save the file as Welcome.vbs or "*.vbs".

5.  Copy the saved file.

6.  Navigate to
Code:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup (in Windows XP) or to

C:\Users\ User-Name\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup (in Windows 7 and Windows Vista) if C: is your System drive.

7.  Paste the file.

Now when the next time you start your computer, Windows will welcome you in its own computerized voice.

Note: For best results, it is recommended to change sound scheme to No Sounds.
You can change the sound scheme to No Sounds by following the steps given below:-
Go to Control Panel.
Then click on Switch to Classic View.
Then Click on Sounds and Audio Devices.
Then Click on the Sounds Tab.
Select No Sounds from the Sound Scheme option.
If you wish to save your Previous Sound Scheme, you can save it by clicking Yes in the popup menu.
Click on OK.

Try it yourself to see how it works. In my personal opinion, this is an excellent trick. Whenever I start my PC in front of anybody and the PC welcomes me, the fellow is left wondering how brilliant a computer do I have.

2MAKE YOUR PC WELCOME YOU Empty Re: MAKE YOUR PC WELCOME YOU Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:25 pm

tjstone8

tjstone8
Active Newbie
Hello, I'm try to copy the code but its not highlighting ...Then again, I will like to know if Windows 8 and 10 are included.

3MAKE YOUR PC WELCOME YOU Empty Re: MAKE YOUR PC WELCOME YOU Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:38 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
copy and paste have been enabled on the links now, the root of System Folder have not change in windows, so it should work for windows 8 and 10 as well if your windows was installed on drive C, however if your windows is installed on any other drive other C then you have to change the drive letter to that drive.

4MAKE YOUR PC WELCOME YOU Empty Re: MAKE YOUR PC WELCOME YOU Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:45 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Its exactly as @pHAnTom DrAcON said. Dont forget to enable hidden files view on your Pc if you are finding it hard to find any of your folders. This mostly happens in windows 7. Dont worry if you cant enable the hidden files view, i think i should create a thread on that and link it here.

5MAKE YOUR PC WELCOME YOU Empty Re: MAKE YOUR PC WELCOME YOU Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:13 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
study That will be very helpful

6MAKE YOUR PC WELCOME YOU Empty Re: MAKE YOUR PC WELCOME YOU Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:30 am

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Dagobert wrote:Its exactly as @pHAnTom DrAcON said. Dont forget to enable hidden files view on your Pc if you are finding it hard to find any of your folders. This mostly happens in windows 7. Don't worry if you cant enable the hidden files view, Click Here to learn how .

7MAKE YOUR PC WELCOME YOU Empty Re: MAKE YOUR PC WELCOME YOU Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:34 am

josephirons

Active Newbie
can't copy link oooooo. does not highlight when i hover the mouse over it please

8MAKE YOUR PC WELCOME YOU Empty Re: MAKE YOUR PC WELCOME YOU Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:49 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Go up to the main topic and click on SELECT CONTENT and it will highlight the content, the right click to copy, just paste it somewhere in notepad or word and copy the links you wont from it.......... below is a guide on how to copy.

MAKE YOUR PC WELCOME YOU UcCvALD

9MAKE YOUR PC WELCOME YOU Empty Re: MAKE YOUR PC WELCOME YOU Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:00 pm

josephirons

Active Newbie
the link of the code is not copy-able

10MAKE YOUR PC WELCOME YOU Empty Re: MAKE YOUR PC WELCOME YOU Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:32 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
copy enabled on both code and links....thanks for the reminder

11MAKE YOUR PC WELCOME YOU Empty Re: MAKE YOUR PC WELCOME YOU Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:12 pm

josephirons

Active Newbie
thanks.working now
and pls enable the code for the disco light,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum