Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Facebook Registration & Quick Reply

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Facebook Registration & Quick Reply  Empty Facebook Registration & Quick Reply Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:08 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Facebook Registration and Log In Now Fixed: Guess now register with their Facebook account and old members can also link their HackGH account with their Facebook account by going into their profile making necessary changes.....

Facebook Registration and Log In

Facebook Registration & Quick Reply  EljIo9w

Quick Reply: now you can reply or comment on topic without the page reload and data loss, we have also added few codes to to ensure that your comments are saved even if you don't post them , that mean even if you mistakenly close HackGh page, your comment that you were writing and haven't been posted is not loss, you can come back at any time and complete it......

Screen Shot Of Quick Reply

Facebook Registration & Quick Reply  Xq8ImE6

Write your Reply/Comment
Hit Send and wait for 2 seconds , walla....

Its just like chatting with your friends using Whatsapp or Facebook, no page reload when posting reply/comments in the forum ...........

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
this is good news. It's going to save us a lot of time when posting comments and replies. Facebook Registration & Quick Reply  3196399158 Good job Admin. With the saving part, it would be especially useful when you accidentally click another link instead of 'SEND'

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Nice addition Hon. Admin..... I guess this will save us a lot of time with regards to the quick reply and the comments being saved even though you don't hit the send button.... At time many of us tend to make mistakes by accidentally closing the page instead of hitting send after constructing a post or comment to be sent which is a real pain.... So this addition is a real great relief...

And concerning the Facebook login, i think now users who sometimes forget their normal Hackgh passwords can now use this option as a backup password to access their account as and when they forget their passwords... I trust that this will go a long way in making life easy and comfortable here at our beloved Hackgh.. Great initiative...

Last edited by chinesta10 on Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typograpical error)

4Facebook Registration & Quick Reply  Empty Re: Facebook Registration & Quick Reply Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:02 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
It was a problem that i hard so many times most importantly when i was writing the HackGh replica tutorial, i was almost done when i mistakenly closed the page and lost everything, i decided to find a solution to it since that was not the first time i have experienced that. its finally fixed, am glad you guys are happy with this new improvements,

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I think this is really a wonderful thing. When websites are so easy and simple to use like this it always helps members and makes 70% of people who register on the site to stay. The facebook easy login is very helpful and will help guest to quickly register without filling any forms whatsoever.
Admin, you're really doing a wonderful job here and that so great. I've being away for sometime due to certain reason but I hope to get back here fully very soon.

6Facebook Registration & Quick Reply  Empty Re: Facebook Registration & Quick Reply Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:59 pm

opoku34

Active Newbie
Oh how great ! So easy and simple now

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Remember this function, Have you tried any of the before?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum