HackGh Community Forum
how to change the imei of android devices (Tried and Tested on samsung note 3) Empty

Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to change the imei of android devices (Tried and Tested on samsung note 3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I am currently using a note 3 and therefore the tutorials would be based on samsung devices and to be specific a note 3 device. It should work for all android devices tho. In recent times we heard of the imei cheat that was circulating and only users who had mtk phones could tweak. I in particular felt confused and jealous because i kept wondering why i would use an expensive smart phone and wouldn't have it do anything i wanted. I planned on getting myself an mtk phone but then again it would be a waste of money should the cheat pass. I kept on digging, reading, watching useless videos till finally i was able to pin pieces of information together. Let me stop all this ananses3m and hit the hammer straight on the nail.

Things needed:
1. A rooted phone
2. Xposed framework/Xposed installer
3. Xposed imei changer

NB: There are so many tutorials on how to root your phone in this forum. Wouldn't waste time on it. For samsung users, you can use odin software. It's very easy to use.

Xposed Framework

You can get Xposed Framework on your phone by grabbing the Xposed Installer app. Just download it using this http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk, which will give you latest APK straight from the developer of the app. Once the download is completed, install it like you would any other app.

Step 2: Update & Reboot
After installation, open up Xposed Installer and head to the Framework section and select Install/Update to ensure that we have the latest version.

[img]how to change the imei of android devices (Tried and Tested on samsung note 3) 110[/img]

[img]how to change the imei of android devices (Tried and Tested on samsung note 3) 210[/img]

After the update installs, Soft reboot or Reboot your device to enable Xposed.

How to Install imei changer

Install app
Enable module in xposed framework
Come back to app and enter new value
Press Apply
Go to xposed module
Open framework page
Do a soft reboot
Open the app
And you can see new value
Done.

link : https://d7.downlod.me/d/7ed4kfsokqleghircjuy553gxcizmq4jyevskxwfnkcwxbflio2gkgl2/IMEI%20Changer%20Pro_1.2.apk

NB: MOST SAMSUNG PHONES REQUIRE THAT YOU DEODEX THE STOCK ROMS SINCE MOST ARE ODEXED. IN SUCH SITUATIONS JUST FLASH YOUR PHONE WITH A CUSTOM ROM. LEMME KNOW IF YOU ENCOUNTER ANY PROBLEM.

NB:Changing a phone's imei is illegal. This forum or myself wouldn't be held for any problems you encounter doing this. It's for educational purposes only.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum