GET GLO 3GB FOR GH¢ 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GET GLO 3GB FOR GH¢ 8  Empty GET GLO 3GB FOR GH¢ 8 Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:02 am

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Plan Name ------- Bunlde Cost GHC ----- Volume(MB) ------- Validity days

Weekend + -------- 8 --------------- 3072 ------------- 7 days (Weekend – Friday 11PM – Monday 6AM & Nights 11PM – 6AM)
Night Browsing

USSD Code ------------ SMS code

*127*21# --------- “141” to 127

GET GLO 3GB FOR GH¢ 8  Screen10

2GET GLO 3GB FOR GH¢ 8  Empty Re: GET GLO 3GB FOR GH¢ 8 Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:05 pm

kbasante

kbasante
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
hello i want to know if this just for this weekend or for every weekend and is it activated for just saturday and the activated on sunday or both saturday and sunday

3GET GLO 3GB FOR GH¢ 8  Empty Re: GET GLO 3GB FOR GH¢ 8 Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:44 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Its a weekend pack, so time span is 48hours which is Saturday and Sunday to use the 3gig data. Remember you will loss any data you have left on Monday dawn at 00:00

The size of the package 3Gig for 8Ghc is very expensive in my book. the time limitation is also very short, it should have been a weekly package instead weekend. They should rethink and come again......

Glo paaaa.... Are they saying we should spend 8Ghc every weekend?

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total

4GET GLO 3GB FOR GH¢ 8  Empty Re: GET GLO 3GB FOR GH¢ 8 Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:28 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
ashoc mpo. It amazes me how these ISPs still roll out expensive packages time and again knowing very well that GhanaianS will definitely buy because our options are limited.

This package is highly unfavorable to the pocket of the average Ghanaian, and the conditions involved makes it even worst. When you consider the coverage and quality of their network in the country, you realize that Glo needs to come again.

5GET GLO 3GB FOR GH¢ 8  Empty Re: GET GLO 3GB FOR GH¢ 8 Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:22 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@Dagobert, They should be up and doing, why not even make it the entire weekend and remove the 3gig capitation and make it unlimited, that would be a package am sure most average Ghanians will go for, That is, if they have 8ghc to spend.... But still not economical for students packets.

GET GLO 3GB FOR GH¢ 8  3707958967 Glo paa, this is too much

not sure Why You wont to kill us?

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total

6GET GLO 3GB FOR GH¢ 8  Empty Re: GET GLO 3GB FOR GH¢ 8 Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:43 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Yeah.... I side with of all you guys... I barely have Glo 3g in my area and so for someone like me, its will be extremely hard to be able to use even a quarter of the bundle... While others might have their opinions about this, i also think 8gh for 3gig with just two days interval is not good enough for the average Ghanaian....

Coming to think about this, MTN also have a night plan that gives you the same data bundle for 3gh only that its demands you to sacrifice and burn the midnight candle to be able to enjoy which is really stressful but worth the sacrifice if really mean to.....

GLO really need a serious revision of this package bcos this is too much for us....

7GET GLO 3GB FOR GH¢ 8  Empty Re: GET GLO 3GB FOR GH¢ 8 Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:32 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
I think this is simply on of the many desperate moves by Glo to stay afloat on the country's waters of economic hardship. Data is still too expensive in Ghana. Something needs to be done about this. It's not good koraa.

8GET GLO 3GB FOR GH¢ 8  Empty Re: GET GLO 3GB FOR GH¢ 8 Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:59 pm

saeedpqr

saeedpqr
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
3gb for 8 cedis is too expensive.Why is data so expensive in Ghana.Glo should at least increase the time span.

Sometimes i even cry when some networks say they offer unIimited bundles.It is only in Ghana that unlimited internet means the data is capped or you are switched to a slow network.Even watching one video on YouTube is a problem. Crying or Very sad

9GET GLO 3GB FOR GH¢ 8  Empty Re: GET GLO 3GB FOR GH¢ 8 Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:38 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@saeedqpr, that has been the frustration for many Ghanians, Its just too awful that a country like Ghana have no unlimited plans that is moderate enough for the masses to buy. Too bad....

10GET GLO 3GB FOR GH¢ 8  Empty Re: GET GLO 3GB FOR GH¢ 8 Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:56 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
If this were for a week, the I would probably say "hurraay cheers cheers . This weekend thing dieer. I hardly have time to browse on weekends mpo. They should come again.

11GET GLO 3GB FOR GH¢ 8  Empty Re: GET GLO 3GB FOR GH¢ 8 Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:19 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Am shocked with how bad our internet situation is in the country. I have observed this capping issue for a while especially with those bundles that are slightly high. The "sika kokoo" for instance now have these malicious means of making sure you use as little of your bundle as possible.

For example my service mostly switches to "No internet connection" immediately i subscribe and comes around 10pm. I have the same problem with my cloud wireless service. I get an average download speed of 500kb/s when i register for the monthly package. But if i buy their unlimited one hour, the speed is capped down to 80kb/s.

It pisses me off to think that these people are still having problems with our usage even though we bought it with our own money. They are always looking for ways to cheat us.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum