Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Disable Windows Logo Key

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Disable Windows Logo Key Empty Disable Windows Logo Key Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:25 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
i was recently playing games and this nasty windos logo key keep annoying me , cause i often accidently clicked it , and i start to search a solution to solve my problem, and found the following article in microsfot website, and it did work, hope this helps, thanks!

CODE
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=181348

or in other articles, u can copy the following messages into ur notepad and save as *.reg, and use it..

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Keyboard Layout]
"Scancode Map"=hex:00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,03,00,00,00,00,00,5b,e0,00,00,5c,e0,\

2Disable Windows Logo Key Empty Re: Disable Windows Logo Key Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:48 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Admin, if you try to save it as *.reg it cant be saved. I tried several times but couldn't save it with that name *.reg

3Disable Windows Logo Key Empty Re: Disable Windows Logo Key Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:01 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
MherlynEmhr3z wrote:Admin, if you try to save it as *.reg it cant be saved. I tried several times but couldn't save it with that name *.reg

In the computing world, when we use the sign " * " this mean any word, so example *.reg, it means anyword.reg , so you can name it Henry.reg or anyword you wont.....

To explain further, eg in this site if you try to register a name like "hackgh"..it wont allow you to register because i block it with this code *hackgh* that means once you use the word hackgh as part of you name if wont allow you to register

4Disable Windows Logo Key Empty Re: Disable Windows Logo Key Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:05 am

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Oh, i get it now. thanks admin for the briefing.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum