Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 17]

1TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 3 Empty TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:36 pm

innocentSINNER

innocentSINNER
Active Newbie
First topic message reminder :

With 1ghc on tigo, text 'tigo' to 1520 on your phone. as simple as that.. wait to receive a message. u will be given a whooping 544gb data..yes gigabytes{dial *821# to check it}.. put the sim back in your modem, connect wit apn 'internet'(incase its slow,just restart the modem by removing and inserting again).. thats al.. if want to use it on fone, u already know wat to do right?....

lets keep this safe so it can last... ENJOYYY  Wink

26TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 3 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:44 pm

cypherson

Active Newbie
guys..mine got expired... I dialed *821# nd it displayed "no bonus"

27TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 3 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:21 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Guys!!! I just found out that you can subscribe with just 1 cedi and its gonna work. I tried this about an hour ago and it worked. Anyone here to try it too and give us a feedback?

28TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 3 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:12 pm

innocentSINNER

innocentSINNER
Active Newbie
wow i guess my sim is different cos today is the 5th day and it hasnt expired for me

29TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 3 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:15 pm

cypherson

cypherson
Active Newbie
Good for you then...✌

30TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 3 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:18 pm

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i suggest you use a different sim,it might do the trick

31TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 3 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:36 pm

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
@MherlynEmhr3z.wen it disconnceted after 24hrs was the data still intact

32TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 3 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:42 pm

cypherson

cypherson
Active Newbie
it displays no bonus

33TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 3 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:24 pm

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i have just covered 24hrs and it has still not disconnected.i suggest you try a different sim

34TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 3 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:25 pm

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
MherlynEmhr3z wrote:Guys!!! I just found out that you can subscribe with just 1 cedi and its gonna work. I tried this about an hour ago and it worked. Anyone here to try it too and give us a feedback?
i tried it just now after disconnection too.it is working cheers 

35TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 3 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:31 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Very interesting.  @cypherson I have the same situation. I git a new sim yesterday. It worked fine. I checked today and had the "no bonus" response. But i have yet to try on my older sim. I still have data on that one.

36TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 3 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:34 pm

cypherson

cypherson
Active Newbie
yeah i think the problem is coming from the new sim....i will try with my old sim and verify tmrw.

37TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 3 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:38 pm

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
@cypherson.i think it is 24hrs because mine got disconnected too and displayed the same information but when i recharged 1ghc it restored everything.

38TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 3 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:42 pm

cypherson

cypherson
Active Newbie
yeah..ive also done it with one cedi...i will try wid an older sim tmrw nd verify.

39TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 3 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:57 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
ahmedo1992 wrote:@cypherson.i think it is 24hrs because mine got disconnected too and displayed the same information but when i recharged 1ghc it restored everything.

That's good news.  1 cedi per day.... not bad at all.

40TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 3 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:24 am

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Guys is been a while, was dealing with some issues anyway i tried this FBT yester night and working great, thumbs up for innocentSINNER good work.
i subscribed on two Sims old and new and as at now, is only the old sim which is working the new which i only bought yesterday is disconnected. the same time for both subscription. all you will need now is an old Sim.

41TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 3 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:38 am

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
raspat wrote:Guys is been a while, was dealing with some issues anyway i tried this FBT yester night and working great, thumbs up for innocentSINNER good work.
i subscribed on two Sims old and new and as at now, is only the old sim which is working the new which i only bought yesterday is disconnected. the same time for both subscription. all you will need now is an old Sim.

Oh okay, thanks for the confirmation that it works without expiring with the old Sims

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum