Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vodafone Dead Sim Tutorial ( Great Minds )

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Rufai

Rufai
Active Newbie
First topic message reminder :

Fellow brothers,Vodafone dead sim is now working so those of you who are have a waiting Vodafone sims should try them.its  working fine, but the speed is not encouraging as the dead sims in those days, for normal browsing its normal,to my conclusion its normally fast on phones and Ipads.

To make a Vodafone dead sim, just buy any Vodafone sim card and use it for a first call or sms, the put the sim card down for 3months and 2weeks exactly to get the dead sim.... During that period, make sure you don't recharge, call or use it for any activity at all.... GOOD LUCK

PhAnt0m

Administrator
Administrator
Why not? you can use any Vodafone Sim for it... just check the your credit from time to time, you can also try to call the Vodafone center...if the call does not go thru... it means you have few weeks to go...and since you don't know the last time you made it..you will have to check every week *122# and when you see the quote " ERROR" It means the Vodafone dead Sim is ready

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
yes it can work

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
@Admin. will the CS network registration and the PS network registration remain registered and attached after the dead Sim is complete ?

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
As soon as you get error message when you check your credit, this means the Sim have been unregistered from their network and would soon be deactivated and deleted from their database , but your contact on the Sim will still be intact on the sim..... how ever if you put your network search on manual and search for network manually with the deactivated Sim.. you will get all the six networks but cannot register any of them including the Vodafone network itself....so once you achieve the dead Sim there is no going back( the Sim will be deactivated and deleted from their database) at that point you cannot even recharge.
LITTLE ADVICE NOT TO USE SIM CARD THAT IS OF IMPORTANT TO YOU......

Rufai

Rufai
Active Newbie
Yes you can, stop using it for 3months 2 weeks and there you go.

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
THANK guyz. I will try and see if i can make one.But i hope making a dead Sim within a short time comes soon.

Deekomix

Deekomix
Active Newbie
how long das it last ? i mean after waiting for the 3 months which used to b 6 months

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
for its elasticity i cant really tell. until Vodafone is able to detect and block it u are free to use it.

asokpo1

i was a dealer in voda dead sims some years ago, it mainly took six months, 3 months for sim deactiviation and another 3 months for permanent blocking, after that, you will be given a week to reactive sim, after that week. When you check your credit you should have a feedback of ERROR. Now you can connect and browse all you want. BUT the sim is bound to loose its network at anypoint in time, so please becareful of disconnecting and reconnecting, just allow it to be on. I dont know of how it works now, but that was then.

walmartcarder

walmartcarder
Active Newbie
YES THAT WAS THEN..U RIGHT @ASOKPO1

BePPsTar

BePPsTar
Active Newbie
HEARD IT IN THE AIR THAT YOU CAN MAKE DEAD SIM FASTER WITHOUT THE 3 MONTHS 2 WEEKS CRAP BY KILLING YOUR SIM.
AM ASKING, PLS DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEA WAT THIS IS?
AND IF THIS IS TRUE, HOW DO YOU KILL YOUR SIM?
PLEASE ANY 1 HAS SOME KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THIS YOU SHOULD DROP IT.

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
what apn do u use to browse dead sim?? also what proxy settings do u use in browser??? no proxy, system proxy or auto detect proxy?????

candyman

candyman
Active Newbie
akokono wrote:what apn do u use to browse dead sim?? also what proxy settings do u use in browser??? no proxy, system proxy or auto detect proxy?????

the apn must be internet or browse. Do not use any proxy

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Just use the default apn for Vodafone " browse " that's all you need when the dead sim is ready....... no proxy or whatsoever needed...... it will work with all your application and every thing that uses internet on you Pc without any extra settings.....

candyman

candyman
Active Newbie
I prepared vodafone dead sim and it was ready early this month, i enjoyed it for few days(about 5GB) and it disconnected and fail to register again. I think the red board(vodafone) is changing things now.

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
candyman wrote:I prepared vodafone dead sim and it was ready early this month, i enjoyed it for few days(about 5GB) and it disconnected and fail to register again. I think the red board(vodafone) is changing things now.

Ok so how long did you SIM take to be ready for use?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum