https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nduom Chickens Out Early?...“I Won’t Contest 2016 Elections” He Says

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Nduom Chickens Out Early?...“I Won’t Contest 2016 Elections” He Says 700223884_41626
Dr. Papa Kwesi Nduom, has called it quits and will no longer represent the Progressive People’s Party as flagbearer in the next General Elections.

His premature exit comes at a time when the Electoral Commission (EC) of Ghana has not even called on political parties to submit names of Presidential Candidates who will be representing them in the 2016 general election.

After the 2008 general election, Dr. Nduom founded the Progressive People's Party (PPP) with the intention of removing all bottlenecks that hampered his presidential ambition as then presidential candidate of the Convention People's Party (CPP).

He successfully formed the PPP and placed a respectable third in the last general elections, polling 64,267 of the total votes cast, representing 0.58%.

But a trusted source at the PPP’s headquarters tells Peacefmonline.com that on Wednesday, 9th July, 2014, a National Committee meeting was held and at the said conference, Dr. Nduom disclosed that he has lost the desire to lead the party in the upcoming elections.

The source, who wants to remain anonymous, also mentioned that should Dr. Nduom truly carry out his intention, they would seek the intervention of the Ghana Police Service to forcefully ensure that the 2012 flagbearer of the PPP carries on with his good works.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Maybe its a good, i think the entire party should be struck down, since they haven't make any impact in Ghanaian politics... they are just wasting votes ....HOWEVER , its very imperative that everyone group or persons be aloud to form their Political party on their on discretion

"He successfully formed the PPP and placed a respectable third in the last general elections, polling 64,267 of the total votes cast, representing 0.58%."

I DONT BELIEF THE THE FIGURES ABOVE REPRESENT SUCCESS, ITS FAILURE COMPARE TO WHAT OTHER POLITICAL PARTIES GET

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
HH, Paa Kwesi is only wasting his money and resource on politics, i don't know the very year that this man is going to win an election in Ghana. Yet he still spends more money in politics, it about time he advised himself

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
yh,is very that in Ghana here parties in power spends all 8 years before another party can get de opportunity.don't be surprise to see mahama in power again.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Maybe the fact that all Political parties are given tax payers money to fund their activities, And during second round of elections they throw their support behind one party like the NPP & NDC to gain position and money if they win...this political games our leaders are playing.....

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
GOD BLESS OUR HOME LAND GHANA..."AND HELP US TO RESIST OPPRESSOR RULE".

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Interesting choice of words to use "AND HELP US TO RESIST OPPRESSOR RULE" all political parties seems to be killing us when they take over Government, One can only imaging what Dr Nkom would have done different? perhaps run tea in our pipes every morning when we wake up..... CHOPIN GHANIANS MONEY IN DISGUISE

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum