You are not connected. Please login or register

hmm.."LOVE"

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hmm.."LOVE" Empty hmm.."LOVE" Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:41 pm

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.
He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom.
While he's in there, the husband tells his wife: "Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants s*x, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll k*ll us. Be strong, honey. I love you."
To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

2hmm.."LOVE" Empty Re: hmm.."LOVE" Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:47 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
TWISTED, if i were the guy tied up. I WILL TRY AND VANISH INTO TIN AIR... OR PRAY FOR DEATH TO CAME AND TAKE ME .... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

3hmm.."LOVE" Empty Re: hmm.."LOVE" Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:04 pm

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
men who are thinking of falling in love should be careful...of late ladies are dangerous

4hmm.."LOVE" Empty Re: hmm.."LOVE" Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:38 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
The lady just did what exactly the man would have done, Beside they were all thinking the same thing, that is to sacrifice the other for the benefit of them not been killed.. with a little selfishness intact..too bad the man have to endure a d**k inside his A**

5hmm.."LOVE" Empty Re: hmm.."LOVE" Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:45 pm

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing ..

6hmm.."LOVE" Empty Re: hmm.."LOVE" Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:39 am

kruger

kruger
Active Newbie
AWWWW POOR HIM..HAHAHA...THE MAN SHLD JUX DO IT ..BUH IF IT WERE TO BE ME...I WILL PRAY TO GOD FOR A MIRACLE?

7hmm.."LOVE" Empty Re: hmm.."LOVE" Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:07 am

kanga12

Active Newbie
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum