Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

INCREASE INTERNET DOWNLOAD SPEED

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1INCREASE INTERNET DOWNLOAD SPEED Empty INCREASE INTERNET DOWNLOAD SPEED Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:12 pm

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Increasing Internet download speed

Hey guys! I’m going to show you how to increase your internet download speed to the maximum you should get on your current internet plan. wether be it on MTN, TIGO, AIRTEL, GLO or even on a Wireless network
You might be unhappy about the current internet speed you are getting, you might be getting download speed lesser than what you should get in your current internet plan. Don’t blame your internet provider, it may be because of windows inbuilt settings. Windows inbuilt setting prevents your bandwidth usages and so you get lesser download speed than what you deserves.
Here I’m going to show you how to change those settings and get maximum download speed. Follow me -
Firstly open speedtest.net and check your download speed, write down the results to compare them after we finish these settings.

1. Now open run (start+r)
2. Type ” gpedit.msc ” without the quote and hit enter.
3. Double click on Administrative Templates on the left side. And navigate to Network from there.
4. Now open QoS Packet Scheduler.
5. Go to Limit reservable bandwidth and open it.
6. You see three checkboxes (Not Configured, Enabled, Disabled), select Enabled.
7. Now change your Bandwidth limit (%): from default to 0 (i.e. if I is 20, change it to 0)
8. Click Apply and then Okay
9. Now check your speed on speedtest.net again, amazingly you’ll find an increase in download speed. Compare with the previous result.

If this works tell your friends by sharing hackgh blog. Subscribe for more, checkout the categories if you want more info about android and windows. Thanks

2INCREASE INTERNET DOWNLOAD SPEED Empty Re: INCREASE INTERNET DOWNLOAD SPEED Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:51 am

yoh gizzy

yoh gizzy
Active Newbie
thanks man

3INCREASE INTERNET DOWNLOAD SPEED Empty Re: INCREASE INTERNET DOWNLOAD SPEED Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:13 am

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
you're welcome man, i hope it really worked for you @yoh gizzy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum