Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

INCREASE YOUR INTERNET SPEED

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1INCREASE YOUR INTERNET SPEED Empty INCREASE YOUR INTERNET SPEED Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:19 pm

kruger

kruger
Active Newbie
There is a setting located in your windows registry called the Maximum Transfer Unit
(MTU). This determines the size of the packets of data sent between your and your server. This can sometimes slow things down. To remedy the situation simply follow these steps:

1. In the registry editor (Start > Run >regedit.exe)

2.Navigate to:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Class\NetTrans.

3. In the NetTrans folder you should find another folder named "000x" in which x represents a fourth digit. Right-click on the "000x" folder and select New and StringValue. Rename the
item that appears in the panel on the right side to MaxMTU, then double-click it to bring up the Edit String box and give it a value of1002.

4. Remember to keep playing with the MaxMTU value until you feel that your internet connection has greatly sped up. Some people report huge speed gains using this tricks,while others hardly notice a difference. In any case, it's definetly worth a try.
Hope it works for u.

2INCREASE YOUR INTERNET SPEED Empty Re: INCREASE YOUR INTERNET SPEED Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:40 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
@ kruger , I tried this and went through the steps but i couldnt find Class after Services. Can you provide any help to me ?

3INCREASE YOUR INTERNET SPEED Empty Re: INCREASE YOUR INTERNET SPEED Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:26 pm

kruger

kruger
Active Newbie
@mherlyn sorrry for not adding....this can only be done wif older versions of windows like windows 2000'xp and some versions of vista...thank u

4INCREASE YOUR INTERNET SPEED Empty Re: INCREASE YOUR INTERNET SPEED Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:35 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
kruger wrote:@mherlyn sorrry for not adding....this can only be done wif older versions of windows like windows 2000'xp and some versions of vista...thank u

OH, OKAY THEN , I'M USING WINDOWS 7 SO I GUESS THAT'S WHY. THANKS FOR THE REPLY.

5INCREASE YOUR INTERNET SPEED Empty Re: INCREASE YOUR INTERNET SPEED Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:41 pm

kruger

kruger
Active Newbie
U ARE WELCOME..THNX FOR COMMENTING

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum