View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1In Progress Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:18 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator

Christianity? What is Wrong with it?

*Warning: you must have an open mind to read this topic and reply

I have called myself a Christian for a very long time , but these are some of the question i ask myself, Is there really a God, and if there is a God, how come no person in the world today can prov it.

A christian prays to someone ( A God )which no one have ever seen before, those who claim to have seen him are also in a book called the bible,

The Bible was written and compile by  human beings in the year 1400 to 1800  by more than 40 different book authors. The Bible is a compilation of 66 separate books out of over 4,000 ( which again was selective by human beings),  divided into two primary divisions: the Old Testament (containing 39 books) and the New Testament (containing 27 books). It is believed that all of the books of the Bible were written under inspiration of the Holy Spirit ( interesting he is also not a person). it not like the bible is very old like you think. its was written 600years ago... Now clear your mind...

Now we claim is the book of God and was giving to man by God and when true fact is only a recorded history that was combined by humans.... its not God's book, its the book of men because men created it.

The bible talk about stars and only one sun in the universe which was created by God ( in those days we couldn't use telescope to view the universe  so the called them stars.)But today the help of the hobo telescope and other improved technologies we have now, they are not star neither are they diamond like shapes, its the distance at which we see it, and if we were there, we will see our own sun ( which was made by God the same way as  ad diamond looking star. suns, , over 300 billion of them, and some of them have planets bigger than our own planet  circling around those suns.  Now ask yourself again....

Think far mobile phone have develop can show quality pictures and zoom in 20x with 1080p, then how about a lens the size half tennis ball court can see when you take a look into our skys........ EMBRACE TECHNOLOGY BECAUSE ITS HERE TO STAY

Do you believe there are nine planets circling around the sun , and the earth is third from the sun

Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Planetorder

To get a definite answer to ‘how many moons are in the Solar System’, we will have to narrow our scope to the number of moons orbiting accepted planets. Within that scope, there are 166 natural satellites in our solar system ( it means a body turning around another body without touching it, just like our moon turn around the earth without touching it. Here is the breakdown of where and how many moons each planet have:

Mercury-0
Venus-0.
Earth-1.
Mars-2.
Jupiter-63.
Saturn-60.
Uranus-27.
Neptune-13.

Very interesting the bible does not talk about  the nine planets or 166 moons, you wont to believe it or not ,its a fact that all these thing are there, and this has left some pastors who have seen such evidence cant find words to explain what they have seen,

The beginning of the bible is very sketchy as well, God( who sees and knows everything before they even happen) he created of all thing included the earth , give it to human being and decided to test them with a fruit they shouldn't eat (This story is so childish), why God our father , who loves us so much. will let his children fall in abyss knowing very that in the future Adman and Eve ill eat that fruit , but he watched and allow it happen. but are we saying God did not know they will eventually eat it? and billions of years latter we will still be suffering from consequences of another mans (Adam and Eve) sins?  the bible also says every man shall carries his own burden and will be judged alone.... how come we are been judged with Adams sins

TOO MANY QUESTIONS WHEN IT COMES CHRISTIANITY, WE HIDE UNDER PRETENSE OF CHRISTIANITY AND SIN EVERYDAY AND APOLOGIZES TO GOD EVERYDAY, AND CLAIM HE HAS FORGIVE US , did he here it from a voice telling him he is forgiving? Its only your continence, you feel you are forgiving, there not a vice or a sign or dream can heel you about forgiveness, .... Very ironic that man will always leave a section to justify his sin as forgiven and will be accepted in heaven ( another unknown place).....

Men of God who claim they hear voices and directions from God are all lies, everyone of them are liars, today these so called pastor are rich and live in luxurious houses and cars owning businesses, schools and universities. i can say that none one talks to God or whatsoever. Because deep down their hearts, they know they are lairs.

The is also a story about the prodigal son in the bible, the son disrespected the father and took away his inheritance , when he came back after he have blown his inheritance. the father received him and killed his biggest bull(cow) to celebrate  the coming home of his son... If humans can even have such soft heart for their children.. what of God, couldn't he have forgiving the Adam and Eve.........

NOW TAKE OUR OWN PASTORS IN GHANA. Duncan William, Ebeneezer, Obinnim and octabil are some of the riches people we know, and what do they do for the poor, its their own stomachs that comes first.... These are business men. We grew up to know that all men of god were chosen by a calling, Today there are hundreds of theology schools in Ghana been owned by pastors.. the funny thing is how come they sent student away if they cant pay their school fess school.

You can disagree with me . but the question i want to ask is how come God doesn't speak to you, and  how came you have never heard his voice and only specific people who call them selves pastors claim to speak to him or hear him. what have you done wrong to God and what have the pastor done to merit  such gift of hearing.. now examine this postor very carefully i read at citifmonline

Pastor Chris’ wife files for divorce over adultery

Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Pastor-Chris-Oyakhilome-With-His-Wife-Pastor-Anita-427x330

After months of speculation over the marriage crisis between Christ Embassy’s Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome and wife, a new report claims the latter has now filed for a divorce in a London court.

In an exclusive report published by Cable News, the wife is seeking a divorce on the grounds of “unreasonable behaviour” and “adultery”.

She allegedly outlined several allegations against the Pastor which cannot be published for legal reasons.

The divorce case, with Suit No FD14D01650, was filed on April 9, 2014 at Divorce Section A, Central Family Court, First Avenue House, High Holborn, London, UK, on Anita’s behalf by Attwaters Jameson Hill Solicitors, a full-service law firm with expertise in commercial law and a strong consumer focus in family, wills and estate, personal injury law and medical negligence.

According to the online portal, Pastor Chris had been making efforts to avoid divorce in the hope that the wife would eventually have a change of mind, however, Decree nissi was served on the charismatic pastor in his hotel room during a recent visit to the UK.

Decree nissi, in legal terms, is like a yellow card in a football match which is a precursor to a red card (“decree absolute”) if no new evidence is provided to stall proceedings.

Church insiders said Oyakhilome had been hoping for rapprochement, but he was left with no option than to receive the papers when the lawyers cornered him at his hotel in London.

The decree absolute, which will effectively end the marriage, is expected to be issued soon while terms of the divorce will be worked out by the lawyers on both sides.

If you believe what your pastors, you must start asking them question on how the hear from God, and why only god talk to them only...

SHARE YOU VIEW

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:49 am; edited 3 times in total

2In Progress Re: Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:35 am

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
This post really talk a lot about the things going on between pastors who claim to be called by God and we don't know how true it is...

But concerning the reason why God doesn't speak to us is:

ANSWER

God really speak to most of us but we don't listen..Most of the dreams we have at night is a form of information from God to us..

Dreaming is a medium of communication between mankind and God..
Not every dream is from God but as humans there are some dreams that we dream and we pray over them because we know if we don't there may be consequences. Did you ask yourself why we pray over bad dreams as Christians? Because they may come to reality.. Its a form God speaks to people..

3In Progress Re: Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:01 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Its our own though and conscience nothing more... you can talk to yourself all the time within your own mind, in fact that what every human do everyday, and if your conscience serves you good, you give credit to God, but if it serves you bad you give it to Satan( another unknown person).

Every wrong and right decision in our life are made by our own doings, let say you steal from me and you give me a fleecy excuse that Satan made you do it... Did you steal because you heard Satan told you. you stole simply because you might not have one or you must be greedy. this have nothing to do with Satan , its your own decision

Thats why the court punishes offenders who claim to have been influence by Satan. ( unknown spirit or person)

How about the sun, we now know there are billions of them and not just one, how do you explain that?

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total

4In Progress Re: Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:45 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I cant really tell about the billions of sun's in existence...

As a Christian all i know is that, God is the creator of the universe. So its my believe that he created the sun but honestly do not know there are billions of them... Scientists may have explanations for that but all i know and have realized is that, there is one sun..

5In Progress Re: Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:31 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Its a subject i have been discussion for like 7 years now. No Member in HackGh can even claim to have heard a voice from God. No person in the world is even stupid enough to claim that..  

These are the categories of the way people claim to be talked to by God: reveal, dreams,thoughts ...... Very interesting ways. These are just simple conscience. We all have them.

Can any member claim to have heard the voice of God? Can he also explain what the voice said and how the voice sounded like?

Even back in my secondary schools days. there were guys practicing "Saint worship" can they even claim to have heard a voice of the Saint or whatever he called Upon?

6In Progress Re: Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:27 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator

This topic is for clarity. Only open minded Members may reply

7In Progress Re: Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:09 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
That's a very touching piece from you PD. Definitely a very heavy meal for thought (lol).
About the Millions of suns question, I think it all boils down to your source. The bible was compiled by a group of people as you rightly pointed out. Don't you think there are errors in it leading to these misinformations and contradiction. Because personally I don't believe in that holy spirit theory. If they are saying they were inspired by the holy spirit (From God) that means that those errors were made by God.
Basically, I believe that the Bible left by Jesus Christ is not the actual one we are using today. That's the major problem.

8In Progress Re: Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:43 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@Dagobert , We have the technology to go to the 9 planet, but the issue is how to survive because non of the look like own own earth, they don't have tress and water on the surface like earth. thats the only reason man have not attempted to go, but it will eventually happen one day, just like how we went to the moon.

let me give you the big news that will change the world within the next 5 years. For the last two years America retied their spacecraft. Now the new space craft they are making is very smart, durable, has ability to take off to its destination in space and land on its own.

New spacecraft from the NASA (USA)
Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Hl-20-space-plane-nasa

Virgin Atlantic and Lockheed Martin, the company that built the the F22 Raptor, Lockheed Martin has the world biggest budget as a company has lots of investment and technologies concerning space travel. Space is the new spear heard of men thats what all the billionaires are investing their monies in today, Google , Apple, Microsoft have invested the space tourism venture,

This time the spacecraft will take off and land at the airport, no more rockets and unnecessary noise and fuel. it will take like 25 minutes for the spacecraft to reach space. The International Space Station is about 220 miles (354 km) from Earth.

Virgin Atlantic made the first successful flight in 2014. this is also a fact.

THE WORLD IS CHANGING, Because of where we are Ghana to be precise , we only see technology in phones, laptops flat screen and others gadget we like, All you hear today is Google yahoo,

Company like Lockheed Martin, the Largest arms industry company in the world have a technology that both company Google and Samsung or whatever can no buy when sold. . Eg the famous stealth technology use in making military aircraft like the f22 raptor. The are bigger technologies that cost more than the giant internet companies in the world and all does technologies are space and flight related.

Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Nasasts112_crew

Trust me , Men have bigger aim and ambition more than just google, you are in Ghana learning old technologies that we can even make ourselves.

Kofi Wayo once said, in Ghana Dr professor enkwasisem koaa na mi nim. the don't know how to make anything. Take kNUST for instance, we have never seen any invention or whatever from the school of technology who are suppose to built new technology for Ghana. 3Y3 ASEM O

Open your mind TO THIS IMAGES CAPTURED FROM SPACE

Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Incredible-nasa-photos-space

Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Incredible-nasa-photos-space

9In Progress Re: Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:47 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Well those are some scary facts there. Sometimes when i imagine the difference we and those guys, its just pathethic. I beleive that its all down to the mindset of our race.

10In Progress Re: Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:11 pm

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I was really amused when i took time to read this thread. I comes as a shock to me that i have never even bothered to go through this piece. Its really educative. You make interesting arguments. I believe you read a science course from the thread you wrote on the Ghana schools. Science believes that the world was created as a result of the bigbang theory which resulted about six billion years ago. It led to the existence of beings and things around us. There are predictions in the bible that are coming to pass. The question is, how where they able to fortell certain events that are going to happen ? Was it just a mere coincidence ? Can you explain to me why we dream ? You and i both know there is an existence of a supernatural being. You do believe in witches and other supernatural activities. People go to these mallams and stuff and they do get what they want at the cost of something. You made mention of God being a forgiving God but yet still, He threw Adam and Eve out of the garden of Eden. In this life, there a choices. A whole lot of options just an an objective test. The choice you make definately leads you to a path. He gave them the option of free will and forbade them not to do only one thing. Just one. Don't eat this fruit. That was the only thing required of them. Let me ask you this question. Did they ask for forgiveness ? They started the blaming game rather. Even scientist believe there is a man somwhere controlling things in the universe. There are many accounts of scientist making remarks of there being a supernatural existence. There are things even science cannot explain. Do ponder over this and ask me direct questions. I would be more than happy to answer them if they are within my capability. I believe this answers most of your questions.

11In Progress Re: Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:17 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Even before Jesus Christ came all the sign were there of war, false prophet and all those prediction in the bible was already occuring, Do you know that the Roman were ruling the Jerusalem, Rome occupied Israel through war.why do you think it was rather the roman solders handling Jesus Christ... So to tell me bible that came in existence just 600 years ago predicting such future which already.....

ever since man landed earth. we have always have wars... the bible have records of so many wars and atrocities even before Jesus Christ came... this is simple human nature to disagree with each other and fight over it... even if you were asked 600 years ago to predict the future of eath

Am sure we are all grown ups, you have seen the way the world is today , do you ever think all humans will think the same? do you think 2000 years from now all wars will stop. the will still be war just because of human nature. it has nothing to do with God.

About Adam and Eve, God already knew that Adam will fail that simple test... That means he knew they wont ask for forgiveness.... Unless ofcus we are not talking about the God almighty who sees all and knows all,know the past and future and even the day the world will end?

This also show that he knows about today which is 2015-02-06 21:47:11 i will be posting this at HackGh, now imaging that you know that red mix with blue will give you black.... so why mix red with blue together and expect to see white.......

The REAL questions you should be asking yourself is very simple, have you heard from God personally? how do you know if he speaks to you?, what did he say? was it a voice? how did it sound like?, was it a vision, what did you see?....

12In Progress Re: Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:39 pm

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
You know what,just like we have chain of command on this forum, so do we also have levels of spirituality. On this forum, you earn a rank based on your work and that also applies to the things beyond us. As i said earlier, choices and consequences. God he the end result of every choice but wasn't expecting them to choose that option. Lets consider this scenario, you do have control over this site but as to the things that people would post, that you have no control over. You have given everyone a choice but should they post anything that conflicts with the terms and conditions of the site, i believe that when you would know the course of action to take. The same thing applies to the Adam and Eve's story in the bible. With the question relating to me hearing the voice of the lord, i would say yes and no. The reason being that, many at times there are certain actions you would want to take but you do feel a strong urge more or less like an inner you opposing the supposed action you wanted to embark on. You do listern to it only to realise it would have resulted in a catatrosphy. During my sss days, i quite remember there was this guy in my house who could tell you things about yourself or family you hadn't told anyone that would marvel you. I mean specific incidences and instances about you. We do meet people who give prophecies that do come through. So to answer your question, the talks recieved from people or the instinct we do feel at times, i believe is God's way of speaking to us. With the vision you are talking of, during holidays my kid brother dreamt that our next door neighbour was dead. Two weeks after this she passed away. What would you make of this also? Was it a mere coincidence ? People do say we dream of what we think about during the day or when you take in too much food but what would make someone think of somebody being dead and why not any other dream apart from that ?

13In Progress Re: Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:28 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
willspanner wrote:God knew the end result of every choice but wasn't expecting them to choose that option

I simply disagree with you on this one...... We know very well what will happen if you put your hands in fire, would you put your hands in fire and not expect to get burnt by the fire. God knew what would happen and simply watched it happened........Now the sins of one man(ADAM) becomes all men sin,

This would suggest the intention of God to punishing man by putting man to a text that he knew very well man will fail? not sure   
Wont this act be termed as devilish if it was done by any human?  scratch  

Wont God will also be known at the most wicked spirit,being or thing because he started it all?   not sure  

Then this will also suggest that God masterminded the downfall of man? not sure

Why cant the God almighty forgive Adam, so that we who had nothing not sure  to do with the apple tree will be free. but today the same God is telling us to forgive each other, mean while he haven't forgive Adam up till date. thats why we are still suffering...........  Is he a Wicked:twisted: God?

About the dreams , predictions and whatever... Is always amazing how people distance themselves from the situation and also say, My Pastor, father, friend, family or whatever was the one that had the experience but its never them... This is simply all lies... Your brother situation is simple mere coincidence. If it was a dream that would mean he saw the future, and in that future he saw, was he able to describe what happen coursed of death, which other people did saw , what exactly did he see.... You cant explain that because its never you but always someone who had it. what if that person is lying to you?

Have you than something wrong to God personally? why is he not reveling it to others instead of you?

14In Progress Re: Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:33 am

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Since you are a movie fanatic, i believe you have watched the movie entitled God's not dead. If not get it and watch it. It would answer most of your questions. Christianity is all about freewill. That's what you seem not to get. The choices and decisions you make are as a result of your own freewill and yours only. With the case of Adam and Eve the decision was theirs to make and theirs only. Did they show any remorse ? The answer is a BIG NO! You would only be forgiven if you admit your sins and ask for forgiveness.
If they had, i believe none of these would have happened. The big question for you then is DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE EXISTENCE OF A SUPERNATURAL POWER OR BEING (NOT GOD) ?

15In Progress Re: Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:05 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
You said " With the case of Adam and Eve the decision was theirs to make and theirs only. Did they show any remorse ? The answer is a BIG NO! You would only be forgiven if you admit your sins and ask for forgiveness. "

scratch But God knew already Adam will show no remorse or ask for forgiveness, He even know the future of hackGH, He knew we would be having this conversation about him, he knows when you and i will die, he know how the world will end.

Are you saying he did not know that Adam will eventually show no remorse or ask for forgiveness? not sure

Note: if my grandfather was an armed robber and was jailed, those this suggest am also an armed robber by inheritance or tru birth and should also be jailed. should i be branded as an armed robber?  because in Adams case, it seem God have branded us with the sin of our grandfather(Adam),  ..... not sure

You and i were note there, we never saw the tree let alone plug an apple from it to eat. but every man born have eaten the apple tru birth. I don't think any of us here can classify the above as fair or a good thing.

Yes by faith i believe there is a super natural being but that does not make it true, does it? .Because i cant  prove there is, and you cannot prove the exorbitance of God either. because at the end of the day we call it faith and believe , nothing more......

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum