1In Progress Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:18 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

Christianity? What is Wrong with it?

*Warning: you must have an open mind to read this topic and reply

I have called myself a Christian for a very long time , but these are some of the question i ask myself, Is there really a God, and if there is a God, how come no person in the world today can prov it.

A christian prays to someone ( A God )which no one have ever seen before, those who claim to have seen him are also in a book called the bible,

The Bible was written and compile by  human beings in the year 1400 to 1800  by more than 40 different book authors. The Bible is a compilation of 66 separate books out of over 4,000 ( which again was selective by human beings),  divided into two primary divisions: the Old Testament (containing 39 books) and the New Testament (containing 27 books). It is believed that all of the books of the Bible were written under inspiration of the Holy Spirit ( interesting he is also not a person). it not like the bible is very old like you think. its was written 600years ago... Now clear your mind...

Now we claim is the book of God and was giving to man by God and when true fact is only a recorded history that was combined by humans.... its not God's book, its the book of men because men created it.

The bible talk about stars and only one sun in the universe which was created by God ( in those days we couldn't use telescope to view the universe  so the called them stars.)But today the help of the hobo telescope and other improved technologies we have now, they are not star neither are they diamond like shapes, its the distance at which we see it, and if we were there, we will see our own sun ( which was made by God the same way as  ad diamond looking star. suns, , over 300 billion of them, and some of them have planets bigger than our own planet  circling around those suns.  Now ask yourself again....

Think far mobile phone have develop can show quality pictures and zoom in 20x with 1080p, then how about a lens the size half tennis ball court can see when you take a look into our skys........ EMBRACE TECHNOLOGY BECAUSE ITS HERE TO STAY

Do you believe there are nine planets circling around the sun , and the earth is third from the sun

Christianity? What is Wrong with it? - Page 2 Planetorder

To get a definite answer to ‘how many moons are in the Solar System’, we will have to narrow our scope to the number of moons orbiting accepted planets. Within that scope, there are 166 natural satellites in our solar system ( it means a body turning around another body without touching it, just like our moon turn around the earth without touching it. Here is the breakdown of where and how many moons each planet have:

Mercury-0
Venus-0.
Earth-1.
Mars-2.
Jupiter-63.
Saturn-60.
Uranus-27.
Neptune-13.

Very interesting the bible does not talk about  the nine planets or 166 moons, you wont to believe it or not ,its a fact that all these thing are there, and this has left some pastors who have seen such evidence cant find words to explain what they have seen,

The beginning of the bible is very sketchy as well, God( who sees and knows everything before they even happen) he created of all thing included the earth , give it to human being and decided to test them with a fruit they shouldn't eat (This story is so childish), why God our father , who loves us so much. will let his children fall in abyss knowing very that in the future Adman and Eve ill eat that fruit , but he watched and allow it happen. but are we saying God did not know they will eventually eat it? and billions of years latter we will still be suffering from consequences of another mans (Adam and Eve) sins?  the bible also says every man shall carries his own burden and will be judged alone.... how come we are been judged with Adams sins

TOO MANY QUESTIONS WHEN IT COMES CHRISTIANITY, WE HIDE UNDER PRETENSE OF CHRISTIANITY AND SIN EVERYDAY AND APOLOGIZES TO GOD EVERYDAY, AND CLAIM HE HAS FORGIVE US , did he here it from a voice telling him he is forgiving? Its only your continence, you feel you are forgiving, there not a vice or a sign or dream can heel you about forgiveness, .... Very ironic that man will always leave a section to justify his sin as forgiven and will be accepted in heaven ( another unknown place).....

Men of God who claim they hear voices and directions from God are all lies, everyone of them are liars, today these so called pastor are rich and live in luxurious houses and cars owning businesses, schools and universities. i can say that none one talks to God or whatsoever. Because deep down their hearts, they know they are lairs.

The is also a story about the prodigal son in the bible, the son disrespected the father and took away his inheritance , when he came back after he have blown his inheritance. the father received him and killed his biggest bull(cow) to celebrate  the coming home of his son... If humans can even have such soft heart for their children.. what of God, couldn't he have forgiving the Adam and Eve.........

NOW TAKE OUR OWN PASTORS IN GHANA. Duncan William, Ebeneezer, Obinnim and octabil are some of the riches people we know, and what do they do for the poor, its their own stomachs that comes first.... These are business men. We grew up to know that all men of god were chosen by a calling, Today there are hundreds of theology schools in Ghana been owned by pastors.. the funny thing is how come they sent student away if they cant pay their school fess school.

You can disagree with me . but the question i want to ask is how come God doesn't speak to you, and  how came you have never heard his voice and only specific people who call them selves pastors claim to speak to him or hear him. what have you done wrong to God and what have the pastor done to merit  such gift of hearing.. now examine this postor very carefully i read at citifmonline

Pastor Chris’ wife files for divorce over adultery

Christianity? What is Wrong with it? - Page 2 Pastor-Chris-Oyakhilome-With-His-Wife-Pastor-Anita-427x330

After months of speculation over the marriage crisis between Christ Embassy’s Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome and wife, a new report claims the latter has now filed for a divorce in a London court.

In an exclusive report published by Cable News, the wife is seeking a divorce on the grounds of “unreasonable behaviour” and “adultery”.

She allegedly outlined several allegations against the Pastor which cannot be published for legal reasons.

The divorce case, with Suit No FD14D01650, was filed on April 9, 2014 at Divorce Section A, Central Family Court, First Avenue House, High Holborn, London, UK, on Anita’s behalf by Attwaters Jameson Hill Solicitors, a full-service law firm with expertise in commercial law and a strong consumer focus in family, wills and estate, personal injury law and medical negligence.

According to the online portal, Pastor Chris had been making efforts to avoid divorce in the hope that the wife would eventually have a change of mind, however, Decree nissi was served on the charismatic pastor in his hotel room during a recent visit to the UK.

Decree nissi, in legal terms, is like a yellow card in a football match which is a precursor to a red card (“decree absolute”) if no new evidence is provided to stall proceedings.

Church insiders said Oyakhilome had been hoping for rapprochement, but he was left with no option than to receive the papers when the lawyers cornered him at his hotel in London.

The decree absolute, which will effectively end the marriage, is expected to be issued soon while terms of the divorce will be worked out by the lawyers on both sides.

If you believe what your pastors, you must start asking them question on how the hear from God, and why only god talk to them only...

SHARE YOU VIEW

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:49 am; edited 3 times in total

16In Progress Re: Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:05 am

PhAnt0m

Administrator
Administrator
You said " With the case of Adam and Eve the decision was theirs to make and theirs only. Did they show any remorse ? The answer is a BIG NO! You would only be forgiven if you admit your sins and ask for forgiveness. "

scratch But God knew already Adam will show no remorse or ask for forgiveness, He even know the future of hackGH, He knew we would be having this conversation about him, he knows when you and i will die, he know how the world will end.

Are you saying he did not know that Adam will eventually show no remorse or ask for forgiveness? not sure

Note: if my grandfather was an armed robber and was jailed, those this suggest am also an armed robber by inheritance or tru birth and should also be jailed. should i be branded as an armed robber?  because in Adams case, it seem God have branded us with the sin of our grandfather(Adam),  ..... not sure

You and i were note there, we never saw the tree let alone plug an apple from it to eat. but every man born have eaten the apple tru birth. I don't think any of us here can classify the above as fair or a good thing.

Yes by faith i believe there is a super natural being but that does not make it true, does it? .Because i cant  prove there is, and you cannot prove the exorbitance of God either. because at the end of the day we call it faith and believe , nothing more......

17In Progress Re: Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:54 am

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Let me also use this illustration to counteract your argument. When HIV was discovered in the early stages in the life of man, a pregnant woman who had HIV would give birth to baby with HIV. Did the baby involve itself in the intercourse as well ? It contacted the disease because it shares the same bloodline with the mother or father. Now, i'm relating it to the bible. Since we are descendants of Adam and Eve, by default we are also sinners.

With the HIV illustration, there has been developments. A pregnant woman who has HIV can now give birth to a baby who wouldn't contact the virus. Its the same thing with the bible. Because God is merciful, He sent his son to come and die for the sins of mankind and now through grace we can be saved.

Note: if my grandfather was an armed robber and was jailed, those this suggest am also an armed robber by inheritance or tru birth and should also be jailed. should i be branded as an armed robber? because in Adams case, it seem God have branded us with the sin of our grandfather(Adam). With this, it is definately going to be a stigma tho you weren't involved yourself. People will refer to you as the grandson of the armed robber. It would definately have an effect on you.

Do you ever wonder what would have happened if Adam and Eve hadn't eaten the apple ? It could be that they wouldn't have given birth. We wouldn't have been in existence now. Do you ever think of it as it was meant to happen according to God's plan.

"Yes by faith i believe there is a super natural being but that does not make it true, does it? .Because i cant prove there is, and you cannot prove the exorbitance of God either. because at the end of the day we call it faith and believe , nothing more......" Just live your live as if there is God and if at the end there isn't one, you wouldn't loose anything but if you live it as if there is no God and later come to find out there is one Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
The existence of God can be proven. There are places or things that happened in the bible that still exist. When you get the money and time just take a trip to Israel and you would be surprised by some of the things you would see. Better still just google it.

18In Progress Re: Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:13 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Man never knew about HIV. how could man have known HIV will come in the future, but God our father who cared about us knew about it, he knew that Adam will eat that apple and in the future there will be HIV. Are we not talking about the all knowing present God?

Hypothetically, Let me put you to a text i know very well fail to answer in future. you have 30 billion years to answer this question.

I will buy something tomorrow. can you tell me precisely the name of the product i will buy? But God knows

A car crushed a two year old girl and killed her eventually ,the pain she went through before she died was unbearable and it all happened in the eyes of God who allowed it. What sin have the two years old girl done to God? as a results of Adam eating an apple, this little girl died painfully on the streets of Accra.

hypothetically speaking, if you were God who love the two year old girl, you will kill Satan instantly so all sin will halt. i will have saved the innocent little girl

There so many violent attributes and killings instructed by God in the bible. At the time he sent solders to a city and killed all men , women, children, babies in that city..

Even Satan who tried to overthrow God is alive,well, powerful and also having everlasting life, and he is not even in hell. But if i fornicate today i will go to hell as a result of the beef between God and Satan.. Satan is just one angel out of billions and billions, Am sure some of the angel like Micheal will even kill Satan if asked to... We also say that Satan be killed by God any-day at anytime.. Man die everyday as a result of SATAN(ANGEL) Whom

We have no beef with Satan because he tried to overthrow God, Is God who have a beef with Satan. How came he let Satan into the garden of Eden same place he put his most loved creation (MAN OR ADAM) ... knowing very well the end results.

The truth will be.... God and Satan are at a war and we were the once caught across between. WHY?

I will never do such a thing to people i love let alone the ones i create, if i can hypothetically speak...

When you try to find out who God is, You hear people you cant talk about him oO. if you do, you will go insane or kill you oO, Just take him as.

THE BEST ANSWER YOU CAN GET IN THIS WORLD IS " Just live your live as if there is God and if at the end there isn't one, you wouldn't loose anything but if you live it as if there is no God and later come to find out there is one"

19In Progress Re: Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:55 pm

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Sins of the father are sins of the son. The things are fathers do affect us. Do you know what she would have grown into. She would probably have been a serious sinner. A prostitute perhaps. In order to save her soul, she had to be taken. As it is written, our ways are not his ways.

20In Progress Re: Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:15 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
The person who sins is the one who will die. The child will not be punished for the parent's sins, and the parent will not be punished for the child's sins. Righteous people will be rewarded for their own righteous behavior, and wicked people will be punished for their own wickedness.

Ezekiel 18:20

Don't you think this contradicts the story of Adam and Eve? Why should we suffer for a sin we don't know anything about. Another thing I usually fail to understand in this Adam and Eve story is that, God knew they would fail the test and yet went ahead with it.
In the case of the two years old girl too if God knows her life on earth won't be so good, why did he create her only to terminate her life so painfully.

21In Progress Re: Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:09 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
willspanner wrote:Sins of the father are sins of the son. The things are fathers do affect us. Do you know what she would have grown into. She would probably have been a serious sinner. A prostitute perhaps. In order to save her soul, she had to be taken. As it is written, our ways are not his ways.

If God knew she will eventually be a prostitute in the future then why create her in the first place, why did he take her life in such a painful and disgraceful manner when she was only two years? . Before you are even created, God know whether you will go to hell but creates you anyway and also watched it happen even doe he has the power to change it.....

Interesting the book(bible) that was made by man 600 years ago is presumed to be from God. Lets read this peripatetic excuse of man to use a bible to commit crimes and sins.

WHAT DO YOU THINK? - We have all sinned and deserve God's judgment. God, the Father, sent His only Son to satisfy that judgment for those who believe in Him. Jesus, the creator and eternal Son of God, who lived a sinless life, loves us so much that He died for our sins, taking the punishment that we deserve, was buried, and rose from the dead according to the Bible. If you truly believe and trust this in your heart, receiving Jesus alone as your Savior, declaring, "Jesus is Lord," you will be saved from judgment and spend eternity with God in heaven.

Because of this excuse,... Abubar shakar, The leader of buko haram have killed thousands of people in Nigeria, are we saying that if he concede to Jesus Christ today , he will go to heaven and have internal life, what about the people he killed that never had the second chance like him .FOOD FOR THOUGHT

22In Progress Re: Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:45 am

nyaw2015

Active Newbie
Nothing can come into existence by itself. It needs to have a manufacturer/creator. This is science as you may know.

The existence of the natural(planetary systems,flowers, birds, dolphins, reptiles, insects,etc) should tell as that someone created it.

We know that through Science an Technology, man has made aeroplanes, drugs and medical equipments, computers and the internet, and even exploring space.
However, no scientist in the world can create a flower, a bird, water, mountains, trees and all the natural things you can think of. While the artificial things are created by man, the natural is from God.

You can go to hospitals and ask the doctors if they had had some medical impossible situations in their practice of medicine like Diabetic, HIV, Hepatitis,etc patients no longer suffering from those sicknesses as a result of spiritual intervention; women who have their wombs removed completely through surgery but are now pregnant. I cannot begin to mention such similar cases.

From my own personal experience, I called a certain prophet on phone whom I don't know personally. He had finished preaching on a certain FM Radio in Kumasi.

Without telling him my name, he mentioned my full name, where I stay and what was specifically happening in my family and life which were all through. I have had such personal experiences before and this in itself is evident of the Supernatural and therefore God's existence

23In Progress Re: Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:18 am

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the Lord, who has compassion on you. Amen

How often do we confuse this truth? How unlikely we think it should be, that our "GOOD" GOD can also be crowned THE GOD OF THE "BAD TIMES".

Why does He allow Himself to be associated with what is "bad"? Why does He choose to be Lord of "bad" times when we don't even like those "bad" times. Why doesn't He stop all the bad from happening so that we can have peace on every side rather than allow the "bad" to happen in order to Lord over it?

So many questions flood our minds this way, especially when life is bitter to the core. It never feels right to be told 'Jehovah sees your pain', because then, if He does, then why won't He deliver but rather walk us through?

Dearly beloved, the truth is that our many problems are not there to crush but to build us. These difficult times are necessary because the testing of your faith to produce perseverance. So that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. (James 1: 3-4).

So, it should rather be a blessing to have a God who is superior to all situations and circumstances, good or bad, helping you through your necessary storm to a place of safety and maturity where you lack nothing.

In a world where there are too many shake ups; where mountains are falling and valleys are getting deeper, take rest in knowing that GOD'S UNFAILING LOVE FOR YOU IS NOT SHAKEN NOR IS HIS COVENANT OF PEACE WITH YOU DISSOLVED.

These things aimed at crushing you will rather make you strong. For "No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it" ( 1 Cor 10: 13)

24In Progress Re: Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:05 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Guys you are avoiding a very important question i asked:

Because of Jesus excuse,... Abubar shakar, The leader of buko haram, who have killed thousands of people in Nigeria, are we saying that if he concede to Jesus Christ today , he will go to heaven and have internal life, what about the people he killed that never had the second chance like him .

And have any of you encountered with God before? If you have not, what have you done wrong to him? if you have , what happened in the encounter.

Why are you guys making it sound like 600 year ago, God told man to select 66 books out of over 2000 and compile to make the bible. do you belive that?

PLEASE I WOULD BE GLAD IF MY QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED... THANKS

25In Progress Re: Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:44 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
nyaw2015 wrote:Nothing can come into existence by itself. It needs to have a manufacturer/creator. This is science as you may know.

The existence of the natural(planetary systems,flowers, birds, dolphins, reptiles, insects,etc) should tell as that someone created it.

Without telling him my name, he mentioned my full name, where I stay and what was specifically happening in my family and life which were all through. I have had such personal experiences before and this in itself is evident of the Supernatural and therefore God's existence

Am not disputing the fact that there is a greater deity in control of the universe and whatever we do in it. But i am trying to reason with @DrAcON when he said if God have been speaking to the prophet, why doesnt he speak to you and me. We have seen great men of God who perform miracles, claim to speak to God etc but still sin. That means we cant use sinning as an excuse for not being able to communicate with God. God exists and is with us all the time. My only problem is how the books are guiding us towards him with confusing parables and stories.

26In Progress Re: Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:59 am

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
[/quote]Wont this act be termed as devilish if it was done by any human?  

Wont God will also be known at the most wicked spirit,being or thing because he started it all?    

Then this will also suggest that God masterminded the downfall of man? [/quote]

@phAnt0m DrAcON it seem your faith in GOD is waining but do watch your language.You make it seem like GOD is like a child with a magnifying glass toying with us ants.
    If you'r looking for reasons to question the existance or the ominipotence of GOD, you'll find millions but the bible says in john 20:29 ''Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!" Jesus said to him, "Because you have seen Me, have you believed? Blessed are they who did not see, and yet believed'' you do not have to see or hear GOD's voice to belive in his existance. It is said the greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist - If there's no hell then why bother abstaining from sin?

Also no body pays for the sins of another each of us is responsible for our own sins. Ezekiel 18:20 tells us, “The soul who sins is the one who will die. The son will not share the guilt of the father, nor will the father share the guilt of the son.” This verse clearly shows that punishment for one’s sins is borne by that person.

There are verses that lead some to believe in intergenerational punishment for sin, or a generational curse. One of these verses is Exodus 20:5, “You shall not bow down to [idols] or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me.”

Keeping Exodus 20:5 in context, we notice right away that God is referring to the sin of idolatry. God considered idolatry to be an extremely treacherous betrayal of a sacred trust. Idolaters were traitors to God’s theocracy. Besides the abhorrent practices which accompanied idol worship in the Old Testament (see Deuteronomy 12:31), idolatry had a way of ingraining itself in a culture. Children raised in such an environment would keep the tradition going and practice similar idolatry, thus falling into the established pattern of disobedience. The effect of one disobedient generation was that wickedness would take root so deeply that it took several generations to reverse.

The implication of Exodus 20:5 is that children are akin to their parents. A new generation will tend to repeat the sins of their forebears. Therefore, God “punishing the children” is simply another way of saying that the children are repeating the fathers’ sins. The tendency to repeat the mistakes of history is especially strong in an idolatrous culture.

So, if a man robs a bank, will God punish that man’s son, even though the son had nothing to do with the robbery? Absolutely not. However, it is quite possible that the father who robbed the bank is making life more difficult for his son, through the natural consequences of his crime. Also, if the man is training his son in the techniques of bank robbing, then there is a good chance the son will follow the same path of dishonesty. In that case, the sin is copied by the son, and the punishment for the sin follows.
As Ezekiel 18:20 shows, each of us is responsible for our own sins, and we must bear the punishment for them. We cannot share our guilt with another, nor can another be held responsible for our transgressions. There is, however, one exception to this rule, and it applies to all mankind. One man bore the sins of others and paid the penalty for them so sinners could become completely righteous and pure in the sight of God. That man is Jesus Christ, who came into the world to exchange His perfection for our sin.
   As to why GOD allows bad things to happen even though he is all knowing and could have done something about them, we do not know the reasons for what God allows. His ways and thoughts are infinitely higher than ours (Isaiah 55:8-9). His sovereign plan takes in the whole scope of history, past, present, and future, encompassing every possible course of action, every cause and effect, every potentiality, and every contingency. There is no way we could possibly fathom the intricacies of His design. By faith, we trust that His plan is the best plan possible for restoring fallen humanity and a cursed world to righteousness and blessing.

But we can understand this: God’s permission is not the same as His approval. God permitted Adam to eat of the forbidden tree, but He did not approve of the action. In the same way, God’s allowing Adams disobedience or the death of the 2year old in no way suggests His approval of it. God is grieved by the sinfulness of man and the hardness of his heart (Genesis 6:6; Mark 3:5).
  My answer to your question about the Buko harm leader is live every day as if it were your last, no one knows when he/she is going to die so surrender yourself to the almighty while you still can.

As to there being many suns I've never hear of that I know of only one solar system

27In Progress Re: Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:27 am

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
phAnt0m DrAcON wrote:Guys you are avoiding a very important question i asked:

Because of Jesus excuse,... Abubar shakar, The leader of buko haram, who have killed thousands of people in Nigeria, are we saying that if he concede to Jesus Christ today , he will go to heaven and have internal life, what about the people he killed that never had the second chance like him .

And have any of you encountered with God before?  If you have not, what have you done wrong to him?  if you have , what happened in the encounter.

Why are you guys making it sound like 600 year ago, God told man to select 66 books out of over 2000 and compile to make the bible. do you belive that?

PLEASE I WOULD BE GLAD IF MY QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED... THANKS

To the 1st question, yes he would go to heaven and who said the people he killed didn't get that second chance. He is killing christians and even with those who are not, they have heard of the gospel one way or the other. Once you get the opportunity to listen to the gospel, you've been given a chance but as to what you do with it dependson you.

To your next question, people have gotten an encounter with HIM. Personally, i would say i have but not through a direct contact as you expect. I made mention of this in one of the posts i posted earlier. The question you have to ask yourself is have you availed yourself to him to make that contact. I believe its all about your level of belief.

To your last question, where you taught all the topics when you were in school ? You were thought the relevant ones. The ones needed to guide us to HIM were the ones selected for us as the holy book and yeah i do believe that.
Most of the questions have been answered by Imogene333.

28In Progress Re: Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:29 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Yes i went to school and leaned from my teachers the relevant topics instructed by Ghana Education Service. who instructed the bible to be written by Man? the bible was instructed by a group of churches not God. Please don't make the bible look like it was drop down from God like the ten commandment.

You guys are simply not answering my question head on. Who instructed the 40 authors (Man) to compile the bible. After the bible was compiled a lot of churches disagreed with some of the content in it and also decided to compile their own, a typical example is the Roman Catholic and Jehovah witnesses that have their own versions of the bible.

let use the very bible as an example> Moses was giving the ten commandment curved into a stone by God himself. Thats the only book that have God hand writing if you and i are on the same page concerning Moses tablet given to him by God.

Hypothetically, Let me put you to a text i know very well fail to answer in future. you have 30 billion years to answer this question. I will buy something tomorrow. can you tell me precisely the name of the product i will buy?

But God knew billions of years ago. He even allowed Satan to rise against him knowing very well the date, time,where, when and how Satan will try to overthrow him and simply allowed it to happen and as a result we humans have to suffer for thing God could have avoided. Or is Satan so power God cant kill him like he is killing us humans?

Satan is just one angel out of billions, why is man torn in between the wrath of a God and an Angel called Lucifer. Remember there are other angel like Micheal and Gabriel along side billions others who will kill Satan in 1 second if asked so to do by God. HMMM

@IMOGENE333, This topic have nothing to with faith of members, its only a very important questions on the minds most Christians, Islam or whatever religion, color, tribe. We belief there is a God, Simply because we were told at birth not because he has spoken to us or seen God. it just simple faith and belief that we use to worship God. nothing more nothing less.

29In Progress Re: Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:20 pm

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
phAnt0m DrAcON wrote:This topic have nothing to with faith

Thats where you are wrong...christianity is all about faith. You are no diffirent from the guy in this story:

A terrible storm came into a town and local officials sent out an emergency warning that the riverbanks would soon overflow and flood the nearby homes. They ordered everyone in the town to evacuate immediately.

A faithful Christian man heard the warning and decided to stay, saying to himself, “I will trust God and if I am in danger, then God will send a divine miracle to save me.”

The neighbors came by his house and said to him, “We’re leaving and there is room for you in our car, please come with us!” But the man declined. “I have faith that God will save me.”

As the man stood on his porch watching the water rise up the steps, a man in a canoe paddled by and called to him, “Hurry and come into my canoe, the waters are rising quickly!” But the man again said, “No thanks, God will save me.”

The floodwaters rose higher pouring water into his living room and the man had to retreat to the second floor. A police motorboat came by and saw him at the window. “We will come up and rescue you!” they shouted. But the man refused, waving them off saying, “Use your time to save someone else! I have faith that God will save me!”

The flood waters rose higher and higher and the man had to climb up to his rooftop.

A helicopter spotted him and dropped a rope ladder. A rescue officer came down the ladder and pleaded with the man, "Grab my hand and I will pull you up!" But the man STILL refused, folding his arms tightly to his body. “No thank you! God will save me!”

Shortly after, the house broke up and the floodwaters swept the man away and he drowned.

When in Heaven, the man stood before God and asked, “I put all of my faith in You. Why didn’t You come and save me?”

And God said, “Son, I sent you a warning. I sent you a car. I sent you a canoe. I sent you a motorboat. I sent you a helicopter. What more were you looking for?”

If you are waiting for GOD to say ''hey phAnt0m DrAcON'' before you beleive you might as well give up. GOD speaks to as through people and so many other means. If you'd just stop trying to hear his physical voice or see his face and just believe the word he has provided us rather than questioning it you'd see life in a whole new light.

Consider the following acts:
* It was written over a period of 1500 years in 3 different languages. A lot of political and economical events happened during that time (some civilizations were even completely eliminated), but none of this had an effect on the unity of the Bible.

* It was written by 40 different human authors, all belonging to different strands of society (some were kings, others were shepherds, fishermen, tax collectors, prophets…) Although they all wrote in different periods of world history, their writings don't contradict one another and form a harmonious unity.

* The books were written in different countries, in different cultures and in different circumstances (e.g. Africa, Asia, Europe).

* Diverse theological matters are covered in the Bible (e.g. nature of God and His purposes, characteristics of good and evil angels, nature of man, God's salvation plan…). It would be very hard to find 40 people to agree on one of these subjects today, even les so if these people came from different cultures and different time frames!
Imagine a medical book being written over a period of 15 centuries, by 40 people from different cultures, and yet have information that is still so up to date that it is used in the medical academy. Impossible!
The Bible addresses subjects that are even more controversial that those, yet it does so with authority and unity. The fact the Bible has unity despite obvious difference in content, style, perspective is a powerful witness that although every writer was independent, they were led by God's Spirit.
Archeology proves that all the facts in the Bible are accurate. Listing all the archeological discoveries that confirms the reliability of the Bible would be very long. Unbelievers grudgingly had to agree that archeology is a friend of the Bible, not a foe.

more at:
http://www.jeremiahproject.com/prophecy/apolog1.html
http://www.answers2prayer.org/bible_questions/Answers/bible/trusted.html

as to GOD knowing satan would rebel but created him anyway, it seems you didnt read my post. visit this site for a clear explanation
http://www.gotquestions.org/if-God-knew.html

30In Progress Re: Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:04 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
You cant quote me just halfway, i Said " This topic have nothing to with faith of members, its only a very important questions on the minds most Christians, Islam or whatever religion, color, tribe. We belief there is a God, Simply because we were told at birth not because he has spoken to us or seen God. it just simple faith and belief that we use to worship God. nothing more nothing less"

Don't judge people here based on their submissions here. This is not NPP or NDC or about the church or tribe of members.

Who instructed them to write the bible 600 years ago. God never instructed man to combine a book for him? its all the doing of man. If you know really well that man wrote for himself then why the hell are they trying to make it sound like it was God who wrote it..

YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS BEATING ABOUT THE BUSH OF THE QUESTION I ASKED YOU.

31In Progress Re: Christianity? What is Wrong with it? Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:28 pm

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Phantom, you are rather not getting his explanation. What answer do you seek. Is it just a yes or no answer. If that's the answer you seek then you are not getting one. Your question can't be answered without an explanation and that he has already done.God instructed them to write the bible. If you need an explanation i would give you one.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum