Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Airtel with PPTP VPN 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Airtel with PPTP VPN 2015 Empty Airtel with PPTP VPN 2015 Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:40 am

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
First of all connect your Modem with the settings we used for the header and simple server cheat.
Now go to the network and sharing center of your OS. Just follow the pictures if you find it hard to follow.

Airtel with PPTP VPN 2015 Hgh

Click on "Setup a new connection or Network

Airtel with PPTP VPN 2015 HGH3

In the next window, click on connect to a work place.

Airtel with PPTP VPN 2015 HGH4

Click on  no create a new connection in the next window.

Airtel with PPTP VPN 2015 HGH5

Click on "Use my internet connection (VPN) in the next window.

Airtel with PPTP VPN 2015 HGH6

In the next window, use " uk.newipvpn.com" or "us.newipvpn.com" as the internet address. (without the quotes please). Leave the destination name as it is or change it to any name of your choice and tick don't connect now before moving to the next window.

Airtel with PPTP VPN 2015 Hgh7

In the finale window, use  "newipvpn.com" as user name and "2013" as password. I suggest you tick " Remember this password " to prevent inputting the password again.

Airtel with PPTP VPN 2015 Hgh8

Click on create connection.

Now to Surf, Just connect your modem software and connect the VPN after it.

Airtel with PPTP VPN 2015 A65er9ptb

when you get this, click on accept. You cant surf without accepting the Terms and conditions.

Airtel with PPTP VPN 2015 HGH2

This works very in all apps on your pc. Just make sure your idm is on no proxy. torrent should also work fine although am yet try that out.

Last edited by Dagobert on Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Airtel with PPTP VPN 2015 Empty Re: Airtel with PPTP VPN 2015 Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:38 am

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Guys, if anyone has tried this cheat out I would appreciate a feedback. If it worked please let us know. If it didn't let us know so that solve what ever problem you may be facing. This is what I. was using this morning before Ecg did their thing.

3Airtel with PPTP VPN 2015 Empty Re: Airtel with PPTP VPN 2015 Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:11 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Nice share man.... I just tried it on windows xp and it seem to connect with credit for me....So if i may ask, does it connect with credit or zero balance ??? Waiting for more feedbacks...

4Airtel with PPTP VPN 2015 Empty Re: Airtel with PPTP VPN 2015 Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:04 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
It connects with zero balance. Just use the modem settings you used for the header cheat. When you connect and get Internet access, you are good to go.

5Airtel with PPTP VPN 2015 Empty Re: Airtel with PPTP VPN 2015 Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:19 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Having some difficulty connecting on Windows 8.1 Can anyone else confirm this?

6Airtel with PPTP VPN 2015 Empty Re: Airtel with PPTP VPN 2015 Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:56 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Same here but mine is on windows XP .......Finding it very difficult connecting...Any help around??? It only connects with credit....Tried different sims but same result.....

7Airtel with PPTP VPN 2015 Empty Re: Airtel with PPTP VPN 2015 Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:15 pm

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
pptp to my knowledge does not connect without credit. its very powerful and if its able to penetrate strongly through the isp firewall, it blocks the data deduction from isp after connection is established so u could browse 24/7. if the isp firewall is so strong, the pptp will connect alright but ur data will be deducted. i have also tried it without credit but did not connect for me. @CHINESTA10, DID THEY TAKE UR DATA WHEN U CONNECTED WITH CREDIT ON AIRTEL??

8Airtel with PPTP VPN 2015 Empty Re: Airtel with PPTP VPN 2015 Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:57 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Yeah....I bundled 1 cedi via airtel sika kokoo and i get deducted anytime i connect with it ...The deduction is at normal rate like connecting without the vpn....

9Airtel with PPTP VPN 2015 Empty Re: Airtel with PPTP VPN 2015 Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:10 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Sorry guys. I just realized its no more connecting. But i believe there is a workaround this because until now , it was connecting for me without credit. I downloaded so many files with it this morning.

10Airtel with PPTP VPN 2015 Empty Re: Airtel with PPTP VPN 2015 Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:51 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Its rather unfortunate its not working anymore.. A workaround it can be done since at the moment it connects with credit... I believe great minds are already at work... Hope something new comes up...HACKGH FOR LIFE.....

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum