Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Glo deal wasn't bad, but I lost focus - Tinny

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

iknow

iknow
Forum Helper
Hiplife artiste Tinny, over the weekend, appeared on Peace FM’s Entertainment Review Show hosted by Akwasi Aboagye where he opened up about his Glo deal, his future plans and more.

When he was asked by the host whether he is still an ambassador of mobile telecommunication giant, Glo, he said, “No, I’m not, I signed for Glo for the first two years, which was later renewed for another two years but after that I’ve not be contacted again”.

On whether the Glo deal affected his brand, he commented, “To me, the Glo deal wasn’t that bad; the money was good, they promised that they would be rolling out great shows but that did not happen. There was also a certain clause that bound me from mounting stages that have other mobile telecommunications as sponsors, and more clauses which affected me badly.”

He further revealed that he lost focus along the way, “I lost focus, I placed a lot of businesses before my music career so this also affected me in a way, I had a divided attention”.

Tinny, during the 2015 VGMAs gave a classic performance which left patrons asking for more.

Tinny has been in the hiplife game for a years now. Has has 7 studio albums to his credit since his debut in 2003; Makola Kwakwe in 2003, ‘Aletse’ in 2005, ‘Kaabu Ame’ 2007, ‘Attention’- 2008, ‘Regular Champion’ Vol. in 2013, ‘Regular Champion’ Vol. 2 in 2014 and Tiokor in 2015.

He is now set to release a new album in September.

Source: bigtriceonline.blogspot.com

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
it really been a while since i really heard from this great artist.. i remember the days when his songs had more attention than the crisis that was been faced in the country as at then...lol.., since his nonperformance days.. the Ga language music has not seen the light at all..atleast for me that is how i c it.. The Guy has talent but made the wrong deal..

Glo came in very promising and fearsome to most companies but I dont really know what happened along the line..was it sabotage? or the Ghanaian change their mind?.. bcos Glo's entrance was massive but I tink I need some one with a third (3rd) degree in Marketing to explain to me wat exactly happened

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum