You are not connected. Please login or register

TECNO wins smartphone of the year for second time

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
TECNO wins smartphone of the year for second time 8569971932926_3829200562658

TECNO Mobile’s flagship Phantom Z was adjudged the best smartphone in Ghana at this year’s Ghana Telecom Awards.
This is the second consecutive year that a TECNO Phantom handset has won that award. In the previous year it was the Phantom A.
Meanwhile, the sole distributors of TECNO products in Ghana, Mobile Zone, have also been adjudged best mobile device distributors for more than once over the past five years the awards have been in existence.
A statement from the company said “the win underscores TECNO’s ever-growing popularity in the Smartphone market locally as well as in and across Africa as the best value for money brand.”
Already the fastest growing mobile phone brand in Africa, the award reaffirms TECNO Mobile’s continuous growth in the market with the introduction of innovative and affordable new products.
Meanwhile, TECNO showcased its new products including the very affordable but stylish and innovative BOOM J 7, at the West African Telecoms Summit, which was held prior to the Awards night.
The TECNO BOOM J7 is a 4.4 Kit Kat 1.3 GHZ Quad Core 5 inch touch screen. I It has an 8 Mega Pixel back camera and a 2 Mega Pixel Front Camera.  The J 7 Boom comes with an impressive 16 GB ROM plus IGB RAM storage and a 2020 MAH Battery (visit wwwtecnoghana.com or our face book page for more details).
“We are very grateful to our staff, customers and our business partners for this award” Maxwell Techie, CEO of TECNO Ghana said.
Maxwell Techie, who is unrelenting in his effort to ensure that TECNO is at the forefront of driving Smartphone penetration in Ghana, also adds that “This would encourage us to do more in increasing our portfolio of innovative value for money products in the Ghanaian Smarphone market place.”
Officials of TECNO were on hand to receive the award at the event, which saw Ghana’s finest heads in telecommunications attending.

Source:myjoyonline.com

evans williams

Active Newbie
they relly deserve it because their products are relly good.good job done techno

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Yeah they have done well. They really don't have enough competition in Ghana here so am still a little bit skeptical about their efforts so far. I would love companies like gionee, infinix, viwa etc to up their game and put pressure on them. We are the ones who will benefit from that competition Very Happy

sultamania

Active Newbie
Tecno deserves this award, they have quality and durable phones.I'm using R7 and it's my 3rd Tecno phone i'm using and its really the best. Congrats! Tecno

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
For sure they are doing very well in this country. Their android phones have long lasting batteries like that of Nokia.
As #Dagobert said, they need competition from other companies like infinix and others so that we would benefit from it.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum