You are not connected. Please login or register

New Colapse And Minimize Feature @ HackGh

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pro Admin New Colapse And Minimize Feature @ HackGh Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:24 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Minimizing HackGh keeps the forum simple and tidy for you, Did you know this function have always been there?

New Colapse And Minimize Feature @ HackGh ZaZe85t

Screenshot of how to collapse, minimize or maximize the your homepage

New Colapse And Minimize Feature @ HackGh Z92ahvW

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
This is impressive Admin. I can't believe I've not noticed this. it is going to be very helpful especially as the forum expands and new categories are added.

Pamsco

Pamsco
Active Newbie
I have been on a lot of forums. But I can't believe I didn't find this place earlier. It gives so many of the internationally acclaimed forums a run for their money.

Am highly impressed with the content I found here.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@WhIPL4$h, I was thinking the same direction when adding this feature, it will help better organize the site to suit members and guest, it also save in your profile and cookie, so if you minimize or collapse the page, it saves and next visit to HackGh it will automatically be minimized. this means you don't have to do it every time you visit HackGh.

@Pamsco, Welcome to our lovely forum and thanks for the complement.. make fun of somone

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Wow, this is very impressive, This features are really amazing.. This forum theme and it's wonderful features are the best for the site and i hope you dont change it soon. With this collapse and minimize feature, it will make the forum simple and tidy when new categories are added.

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Ghosh!!! It really amazes me. This has been there all this while and it never occured to any of us to take note of. It is as if i am seeing it for the first time. I guess we are not observant. Thanks admin for drawing our attention to it. The forum becomes attractive and very user friendly day in and day out. #hackgh4lyf.

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Wooow... I never knew there was this Collapse and Minimize feature around ever since i joined our wonderful and lovely forum, HACKGH... It's a completely new thing to me but i guess its really a great initiative...

Yeah, its really going to be helpful in accommodating more improvements as the Forum keeps expanding with new categories been added and i believe features like this is what will keep making our beloved HACKGH attractive and better than the rest.....

Thank you Admin for this wonderful feature and the good work done... I also take this opportunity to welcome you, @Pamsco, to our beloved HACKGH.. #KeepCalmAndLoveHACKGH4Life

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Guys, Our new advertizement concept have been developed for testing and proving grounds,...you can find it at the left column of the forum . ... we have been working on this since last 2 months and am glad to say its finality out........ lets hear your view on this new feature......

eg
New Colapse And Minimize Feature @ HackGh F7VJ0gfNew Colapse And Minimize Feature @ HackGh A7T7XRt

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
This is definitely a fantastic idea. I think this will not only improve the forum, but it will also give the forum a more attention and exposure.

About the Minimize and co lapse feature, i am surprised that it has eluded so many of us for this long. Its obviosly very neat and gives the forum a tidy feel. It would be great if anyone could state where or how one can enable it.

@Pamsco welcome home. Very Happy

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
just added a screenshot of how to collapse or maximize the homepage in main post above,

You have also seen the signatures for we just added

Guys, don't worry too much about core graphics you been seeing of late, they are all concept  that we are testing and developing........we will not use them all, we just trying to see what you think of them and give your views about them.

We can switch to a the private fun page with lots of Graphics or a standard business Forum with less graphics when we wont to, The fun forum show all the exciting Graphic features like you are seeing now.......

Your views...

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:37 am; edited 2 times in total

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i'm not surprise cos i know what you can do. at times i wonder how you come about with all this beautiful forum gadget i guess i have to come so that you lecture me lol. this is amazing. i hope more concept will be added sooner than later. please just continue learning all this things to the highest level so that you can make this forum to be on the globe. with this beautiful features, it will attract many people to this forum no matter what. i have been to so many forums but trust me, this is number one!!... keep pushing it harder and i know we are getting to the top. nice work done!!

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I have realized the collapse and minimize feature here for some time now. And I also love the way i am able to pause the music playing and log out, and when i log back in, until i resume, it doesn't automatically play. Theses are all wonderful features admin, and also about the signatures i think that's really great.
I can now also see the various browsers some of us are using to open this site like Chrome and so on..
LONG LIVE HACKGH

wflexible

wflexible
Active Newbie
this feature is really nice but for me it was a little hard for me to trace the origin of the forum am on because its also in blue like the background but for now i see it and its normal tho.thanks for blue features #Admin

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum