HackGh Community Forum
haha Hilarious: Fool, Will I Drive BET Award To Your Mother’s Funeral? Shatta Wale Blasts Fan (See Snapshot) Empty

Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

haha Hilarious: Fool, Will I Drive BET Award To Your Mother’s Funeral? Shatta Wale Blasts Fan (See Snapshot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
haha Hilarious: Fool, Will I Drive BET Award To Your Mother’s Funeral? Shatta Wale Blasts Fan (See Snapshot) Shatta-Wale-art

Last weekend, the whole of Ghana witnessed as Stonebwoy took home the crown as Africa’s #1 music act at the BET awards in Los Angeles...

Fans immediately started making a mockery of the self-acclaimed dancehall king Shatta Wale for being the loudest mouth and yet his arch rival has gone ahead and done something he has failed to do, and all he could post on social media is his new range rover

Yesterday, Shatta Wale shared photos of his brand new Range Rover supposedly a gift from his father. Twitter user @Bla_blight riding on the wave of Stonebwoy’s BET award win, decided to torment Shatta Wale for focusing on unnecessary things in his career, and his response was well, very Shatta Walestic!

haha Hilarious: Fool, Will I Drive BET Award To Your Mother’s Funeral? Shatta Wale Blasts Fan (See Snapshot) 11231689_1083490265013917_7124078484013335589_n

SOURCE: BIGTRICEONLINE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum