Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

tigo obervation for fbt...cooking

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1tigo obervation for fbt...cooking - Page 2 Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:06 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

realrayne4 wrote:Pls Phantom Dracon how were you able to use 1gh for 8months

THAT'S WHAT AM TEACHING NOW........ NO NEED TO JUMP AHEAD, CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THE ALL THE DATA SUBSCRIPTIONS PLANS ON TIGO NETWORK?

LETS TRY THE OLD WAY AND SEE................................................................

1.TEXT tigo TO 1520 for 1cide  and get 544gig of data

2 TEST tigo TO 1513 for 49p to activate smartbrowse  and get 30mb of data.

30mb then add up to the  544gig making  544.30mb

AFTER WE CAN BROWSE TILL ALL THE DATA IS CONSUMED BEFORE WE SUBSCRIPTION AGAIN, AND IT WILL NEVER GET DISCONNECTED IN 24HOURS AGAIN YOU CAN USE FOR MONTHS TILL ALL DATA IS CONSUMED

LETS GET A FEED BACK, TRY THIS NOW AND SEE IF WE CAN ACHIEVE THAT AGAIN, WAITING FOR RESPONSE, THOSE USING IT NOW SHOULD ACTIVATE THE SMART BROWSE IF THE HAVE CREDIT....

16tigo obervation for fbt...cooking - Page 2 Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:05 pm

Felizo

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
mine was working but now they have block my sim

17tigo obervation for fbt...cooking - Page 2 Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:38 pm

augustine111222

augustine111222
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
herrrrrr this cheat paa i never gets chance to use some oo is block now

18tigo obervation for fbt...cooking - Page 2 Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:05 am

emmaus

emmaus
Active Newbie
i sitll get the 400mb data anytime i load GHC1.i wont unsuscribe for anthng.

19tigo obervation for fbt...cooking - Page 2 Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:39 am

wasty

Contributor
what is the code or settings for this 400mb cheat @emmaus

20tigo obervation for fbt...cooking - Page 2 Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:19 am

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
wasty wrote:what is the code or settings for this 400mb cheat @emmaus

That subscription is no more working again because tigo has modified their data bundles but if u already subscribed to it then u can still enjoy...Im sorry the code for this wont work anymore.. It was (send DAY to 2065)

21tigo obervation for fbt...cooking - Page 2 Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:43 am

wasty

Contributor
okay tanks

22tigo obervation for fbt...cooking - Page 2 Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:05 pm

technology

technology
Contributor
MherlynEmhr3z wrote:This service is no more working.. @technology

yea i tied it and it isn't working anymore

23tigo obervation for fbt...cooking - Page 2 Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:09 pm

technology

technology
Contributor
yea when i tired, it says, '' Dear Customer, we have modified our data plans. please dial *500#. thanks you @Mherlynemhr3z

24tigo obervation for fbt...cooking - Page 2 Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:36 pm

kingjoe

kingjoe
Active Newbie
Guys,pls the cheat is no more wrkin ever since the 28th tigo system upgrade.I think we should move forward.

25tigo obervation for fbt...cooking - Page 2 Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:02 pm

augustine111222

augustine111222
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
guys those who did no deactivate their tigo i mean the 2065 is still working a friend gave me his. Is really working i recharge it with 1 cedis and it was deducted automatically but is just only 400mb

26tigo obervation for fbt...cooking - Page 2 Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:51 am

technology

technology
Contributor
augustina111222 wrote:guys those who did no deactivate their tigo i mean the 2065 is still working a friend gave me his. Is really working i recharge it with 1 cedis and it was deducted automatically but is just only 400mb

yea, for the day to 2065, its working perfectly but once you deactivate it, you can't activate it again

27tigo obervation for fbt...cooking - Page 2 Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:26 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Hmm mm, don't use quotes when you are replying to immediate messages, you can reply the message without quoting because your post is just after the one you are replying.

you only use quote when you think the particular message you are replying to will not be noticed by members , for example, just after augustina111222 post, technology could have reply without quote because there is no post between the two.... Thanks

28tigo obervation for fbt...cooking - Page 2 Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:40 pm

kingjoe

kingjoe
Active Newbie
yea,is still working with full speed.

29tigo obervation for fbt...cooking - Page 2 Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:13 pm

shata1

shata1
Contributor
kingjoe pls try to read through previous post before you ask certain questions.... Anyway its working for those who did not deactivate the old subscription method and i think the speed is good

30tigo obervation for fbt...cooking - Page 2 Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:48 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
phAnt0m DrAcON wrote:Hmm mm, don't use quotes when you are replying to immediate messages, you can reply the message without quoting because your post is just after  the one you are replying.

you only use quote when you think the particular message you are replying to will not be noticed by members , for example,  just after augustina111222 post, technology could have reply without quote because there is no post between the two.... Thanks

Thanks for the info. about using quotes .. didnt know how to use before.. but now i do. thanks alot..

31tigo obervation for fbt...cooking - Page 2 Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:17 pm

Patrickgh

Active Newbie
how i wish mine working...chale if anybody get new cheat make u post am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum