Mtn Zone Data Plan... Very Low Charges 3g Phones Only

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

Ok Guys, let me discuss the best call pan on Mtn network today, am a heavy talker and i spend hours on phone most of the time, and this plan of Mtn have kept me safe from mass deduction of credit, this plan work by saving a certain percentage of your call credit...

This plan is best used with 3g capability phone and get 95% credit saved when making a phone call, the lowest i have seen my 3g phone is 90% credit save. it like you take and Mtn take the cost of the percentage.

* DONT SUBSCRIBE TO THIS PLAN IF YOU DONT HAVE 3G SERVICES AT YOUR AREA
* DONT SUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE USING A 2G OR GPRS PHONE

METHOD:

1. On your Mtn line dial *135*1# and send ( you will get this message "thank you for choosing MTN zone call plan. please wait whilst we confirm your call plan" )

2. Now wait for some few seconds and you get a message from 135 " thank you for subscribing to Mtn zone
3. Now pick you phone and make a call and see the percentage showing up on your phone

GOOD LUCK, hope this helps you save some credit... leave your comments below

ksolo

Active Newbie
guys is this trick still working for u?
Cos mine isn't working?
anybody?pls?

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@Ksolo, On your Mtn line dial *135*1# and send ( you will get this message "thank you for choosing MTN zone call plan. please wait whilst we confirm your call plan" ) After 10 minutes when ever you make a call, you will notice of this discount message on your phone....

NB: Make sure you disable or unsubscribe from any other plans like Mtn enkomode or what ever plan you were using before. mtn wont allow you to use multiple call plans so always make sure to disable the current plan you are on now.

IF ITS STILL NOT WORKING, JUST TELL ME THE ERROR REPORT WHEN YOU DIAL *135*1#

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
kingjoe wrote:pls. wen eva i snd de mssg, it says u ve already registd 4 de mtn zone plan. i want 2 deactivate de previous subscription b4 i can try de *135*1#. hw do i deactivate it. tanks.

To Deactivate,

1. Dail *135# and send
2. Select 1 for Mtn Zone
3. select 2 to deactivate

ksolo

ksolo
Active Newbie
@phantom,i've done everything,my 3g is also on but am still getting 30s and 20s
pls hlep if its working for you

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
I don't know if it have to do with the reception, because my is very good, am in the McCarty hills area and reception gives me 60-90 each time i wont to make a call.

Have you try using while using a different tower and you still have the same results? lets say you are in Nima and you go to Ashiaman and you try to make a call, do you always have 30-40 where ever you are?

ksolo

ksolo
Active Newbie
yh its the same i'm in takorai and i've tried soo many locations but its still not working.
its used to work for though,dont really know why its doing this

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum