Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Airtel Sika kokoo promo

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 19]

1Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 9 Empty Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:39 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
First topic message reminder :

Airtel Ghana has introduced a new promotion where with 1GH cedis you are given 750MB data and 200mins for airtel to airtel calls upon subscription.The subscription is valid for a day. Just Dial *477# to susbcribe to the Sika kokoo Baako promotion.

First recharge 1GHC

Send:*134*96114927272XXX#
Receive:
Recharged amount is 1.00 GHC.

Send:*477#
Receive:
Airtel Sika Kokoo

1. Buy One-time
2. Buy Auto-renewal
3. Cancel Auto-Renewal

Send:1
Receive:
You have successfully subscribed to Airtel's Sika Kokoo. Enjoy free Airtel calls, free Airtel Money transfer and free WhatsApp

Use the process below to check your bundle from time to time to know much data you have consumed or data remain

Send:*125#
Receive:
Double bonus:

Select Option:
1. Check balance
2. 100MB @ 3GH 15 days
3. 30MB @ 1GHC 5 days
4. 50MB @ 1.5GH 7 days
5. Browse chaw Bundles
6. Other Bundles

Send:1
Receive:
Your balance will be sent to you via sms.

In few seconds time you will receive a message with the content below:

Receive: You have 750MB Sika Kokoo Bundle valid until 12-12-2015 12:00

Enjoy.........

121Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 9 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:52 am

Dagobert

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Theodore Bagwell wrote:

Am in accra right now, and i used the modem software but i still got the same message. this is frustrating Evil or Very Mad, i might just have to buy more sims to try.  

I suggest you get a new sim and try again. Sorry for the inconvenience. I have realized that promo is still inconsistent with the sims it works on and those that it doesn't work on.

122Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 9 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:08 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Am in Accra now and i can confirm it working at my end... buy another sim card, but this time around buy it from a different vendor.... then try and give us a feedback

123Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 9 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:10 am

Theodore Bagwell

Active Newbie
phAnt0m DrAcON wrote:Am in Accra now and i can confirm it working at my end... buy another sim card, but this time around buy it from a different vendor.... then try and give us a feedback

Ayt thanks, i will try that and give you feedback

124Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 9 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:08 am

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
@Theodore Bagwell. We are still waiting for your feedback.

Note that it's not necessary to quote a message if you are responding right after it. If what you are responding to is probably on a different page or is such that other members cannot readily know what you are responding to, then you can go ahead and quote.

125Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 9 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:05 pm

buyercaard

Active Newbie
You can make this work for a month or week by just subscribing to their normal bundles.thanks airtel!

126Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 9 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:39 am

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Dont know if am the only one getting this or you guys also had  it. This comes after i uesd sika kokoo on this Sim yesterday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

127Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 9 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:17 am

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
It's the same for me today. But 1pm is not very far from now. There's a lot of stuff to download. It's for loyalty to Airtel, I think.

128Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 9 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:04 am

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Yeah, it works on all my airtel Sims.
I believe it's for everyone. 1pm is not far away though. My battery is running down and I don't have power. Hmmm, it shall be well.

129Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 9 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:25 pm

paah11

Active Newbie
BRO THE SAME TO ME THIS MORNING... THEY ALSO GAVE ME FREE HOURS TO BROWSE UPTO 1 OCLOCK THIS AFTERNOON

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INFORMATION

130Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 9 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:43 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
OK... So the deadline is up. Has anyone tried subscribing to the sika kokoo promo this afternoon? I'm getting a "Generic Error".

131Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 9 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:01 am

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
It was same for me all through yesterday, but it's working well today. Something funny also happened with me yesterday lol. I was given an additional 750mb after the 1pm deadline. But it was taken a few minutes after I realized by checking my bundle. Who also experienced that?

132Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 9 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:50 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
I also observed that the bundle that was left off yesterday's subscription is still left on the sim when i checked this morning.... Haven't tried subscribing new one yet... Am going to subscribe a new one a give feedback but as at yesterday, i was still able to subscribe.... Don't know if they want to end the promotion now but am hoping its not so...

133Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 9 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:38 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Definitely not. I have now been able to subscribe. I think it was a problem at their end. There have also been some changes. They are calling it the Airtel Northern delight.

134Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 9 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:38 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
when i tired subscribing it was giving me an error saying im not eligible for it... it is for users in brong Ahafo and the northern region..atleast that was the error i was gaining

135Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 9 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:41 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...Have you ever tried subscribing to this promo before using this same sim and if so, did it work for you??? Or its a new sim??? Personally i bought two new sims to try this promo with them but both sims gave me the "not eligible message".. If its a new sim i guess trying other new sims might work for you..That was what i did....

I guess some of the sims dont work with this promo cos i personally confirmed from the airtel help line and they told me its for those in the three northern regions, the brong ahafo region and some SELECTED SIMS in the other regions.....I believe trying another sim might work since the promo is still running.....

136Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 9 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:10 am

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
ooh ok i was tinking about that as well... a friend will b going to the north today.. i was tinking of giving him the sims to try out over there....it is lik wen u activate one it will work no matter the location.... i hope it works out wen he gets back or better still i might make him buy sims there n have it tried on

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum