Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Airtel Sika kokoo promo

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 19]

1Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 6 Empty Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:39 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
First topic message reminder :

Airtel Ghana has introduced a new promotion where with 1GH cedis you are given 750MB data and 200mins for airtel to airtel calls upon subscription.The subscription is valid for a day. Just Dial *477# to susbcribe to the Sika kokoo Baako promotion.

First recharge 1GHC

Send:*134*96114927272XXX#
Receive:
Recharged amount is 1.00 GHC.

Send:*477#
Receive:
Airtel Sika Kokoo

1. Buy One-time
2. Buy Auto-renewal
3. Cancel Auto-Renewal

Send:1
Receive:
You have successfully subscribed to Airtel's Sika Kokoo. Enjoy free Airtel calls, free Airtel Money transfer and free WhatsApp

Use the process below to check your bundle from time to time to know much data you have consumed or data remain

Send:*125#
Receive:
Double bonus:

Select Option:
1. Check balance
2. 100MB @ 3GH 15 days
3. 30MB @ 1GHC 5 days
4. 50MB @ 1.5GH 7 days
5. Browse chaw Bundles
6. Other Bundles

Send:1
Receive:
Your balance will be sent to you via sms.

In few seconds time you will receive a message with the content below:

Receive: You have 750MB Sika Kokoo Bundle valid until 12-12-2015 12:00

Enjoy.........

76Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 6 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:11 am

willspanner

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I'm in cape currently. I subscribed for this promo yesterday. Had the sim there already but don't really remember whether i bought it when i was in sunyani. When i inserted the sim into my phone i was told to subscribe to this promo and i did that with ease without any difficulty. I bought a different sim to try it out and see whether it had really been extended to other parts of the country and mehn up till now i haven't had any success at it. Have tried it on both modem and sim.

77Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 6 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:36 am

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
I called them and they said some sims were invited before they could subscribe thus the text message you received on your old sim. for the new one, keep on trying it may work for you

78Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 6 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:08 am

Nino 1

Nino 1
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Please the service does not work on some SIM cards. Try your best to buy another SIM. I have tried this service on three SIM cards and only one worked. With the 24hr duration of the service I know it works. It does not expire at midnight. You can check your internet bundle using *125#. This will help you know whether you still have an internet bundle on it.

79Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 6 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:56 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Guys can someone suggest a vpn that will boost the speed of my browsing using this promo? It seems to me the downloading speed is reducing by the day. I am currently getting download speed of around 30kb/s during the day and between 100 to 200kb in the night which is not good enough because i cant finish the bundle with such speed before midnight. I have tried a number of pptp vpns without any success.

80Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 6 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:46 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Try openvpn........I think it can help boost your speed..

81Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 6 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:56 am

nyaw2015

Active Newbie
This is 24hr thing as I have been using it

82Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 6 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:51 am

nyaw2015

Active Newbie
I think the 24hr thing is cancelled as they always take my data bundle balance at 12am but theses guys say the whole day.

83Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 6 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:14 am

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I have subscribed to the promo on more than three occasions and on each occasion i do leave more than half my data. On all those occasions my data was taken away from me after 12:00 am. So those thinking its a 24hr browsing should recheck . It doesn't work that way.

84Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 6 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:37 am

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
I have observed that it usually expires after 12 am. Not exactly 12 am though. Usually between 1 and 2 am. There are days it expires well after 3am. But its not 24hrs.

85Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 6 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:28 pm

branzy

Active Newbie
is still 24 hours and even my has passed and still browsing

i guess i will call it luck but when it reaches 24 hours is got cut off.

86Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 6 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:30 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
its actually not 24hrs. mine expires at 12am or sometimes up to 1am..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], i think you should check if its really 3g you have in your area cos my speed is awesome, just the normal speed i get when i bundle. i get up to 800kb/s and even more in idm when im downloading..

87Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 6 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:43 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
its 3g. I have been 300kb speed maximum since the header cheat, so i was not expecting any extra ordinary speed over here until they upgrade their service equipments. But their service is very bad of late. Yesterday for instance the service switched from wcdma to edge immediatly after i bundled, i was only able to use 5mb out of the 750mb. The most reliable networks here are mtn and voda. Glo and tigo are a joke

88Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 6 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:40 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Then I'm sorry, its your location that's why you are facing such trouble..
For here, everything is just perfect.
I even used it to stream Arsenal Vrs Monaco some minutes ago and there was not a single break even though i was also downloading an episode of a series.

89Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 6 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:04 pm

ksolo

ksolo
Active Newbie
Yh might probably be your location [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cos I also used it to stream the Barcelona and city match and it streamed perfect.
Planning on using it to watch the el classico this Sunday.... Lol

90Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 6 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:18 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Good for you guys Smile . Am aware that its my location because when am in Kumasi or Sunyani it completely different. Thanks to Chinesta10 though i now have better speed with open vpn(private tunnel). Hackgh for eternity.

91Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 6 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:50 pm

wflexible

wflexible
Active Newbie
i got time to read and i have seen numerous of comments and they answers my questions so all i have to do it to keep on trying maybe it will work for me one day.am in Kumasi tho

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum