Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Airtel Sika kokoo promo

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 19]

1Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 5 Empty Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:39 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
First topic message reminder :

Airtel Ghana has introduced a new promotion where with 1GH cedis you are given 750MB data and 200mins for airtel to airtel calls upon subscription.The subscription is valid for a day. Just Dial *477# to susbcribe to the Sika kokoo Baako promotion.

First recharge 1GHC

Send:*134*96114927272XXX#
Receive:
Recharged amount is 1.00 GHC.

Send:*477#
Receive:
Airtel Sika Kokoo

1. Buy One-time
2. Buy Auto-renewal
3. Cancel Auto-Renewal

Send:1
Receive:
You have successfully subscribed to Airtel's Sika Kokoo. Enjoy free Airtel calls, free Airtel Money transfer and free WhatsApp

Use the process below to check your bundle from time to time to know much data you have consumed or data remain

Send:*125#
Receive:
Double bonus:

Select Option:
1. Check balance
2. 100MB @ 3GH 15 days
3. 30MB @ 1GHC 5 days
4. 50MB @ 1.5GH 7 days
5. Browse chaw Bundles
6. Other Bundles

Send:1
Receive:
Your balance will be sent to you via sms.

In few seconds time you will receive a message with the content below:

Receive: You have 750MB Sika Kokoo Bundle valid until 12-12-2015 12:00

Enjoy.........

61Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 5 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:35 pm

Dagobert

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Well since we can all use it now, lets turn our attention to the duration. Mine doesnt last for 24 hours whether i use it or not. For example i subscribed yesterday @ 7pm. I could not use it because our light went out. This morning when i tried using it i could not. When i connect my modem it stands at no internet connection and i cant access any site. Has anyone faced that too?

62Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 5 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:44 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
If you couldn't browse in the morning, Then we are looking at the subscription expiring midnight 12:00am or 00:00 GMT. can anyone confirm the same thing?

The i would suggest you subscribe right after midnight(2:00am or 00:00 GMT), then you can use it close to 24/7 before the following midnight.

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

63Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 5 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:52 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Thats the thing i dont understand. I have used past 12am on a number of occasions . The latest that i used it was around 1:30am. So it makes it hard for me to assume it expires at midnight.

64Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 5 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:03 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
I think we need to here from other subscribers of this offer to further determine the best way to approach this issue let hold on for a while and hear from other members as well, if they are experiencing the same issue aryt.

65Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 5 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:39 pm

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
i will leave like 5MB of my data to see if it works tomorrow

66Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 5 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:14 am

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
guys, the subscription ends at 12am, no matter when you do it so if you want it to last long, i suggest you subscribe early

67Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 5 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:11 am

wasty

Contributor
Those of you who are on the good-morning ghana will experience this problem. Pls try to buy new sim since the good morning Ghana cannot be deactivated... Try and give feed back.....

68Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 5 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:06 am

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
i also subscribed around 7pm yesterday and our lights went off within 5 minutes of connection. i tried connecting this morning but i have no internet

69Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 5 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:02 am

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
wasty wrote:Those of you who are on the good-morning ghana will experience this problem. Pls try to buy new sim since the good morning Ghana cannot be deactivated... Try and give feed back.....

for me i like it that way because for me 750MB is not enough to last me 24hrs so if i consume my 750MB, i can get free 60MB the following morning

70Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 5 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:43 am

kruger

kruger
Active Newbie
I think it is best to activate it just after 12am..so that you can have maximum time to use it.

71Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 5 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:51 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Guys .. I bought this new airtel sim two days ago and i've been trying to activate since but not been successful.....Any help?

72Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 5 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:49 pm

nyaw2015

Active Newbie
Did you register your sim?
Subscribe to the bundle on your phone

73Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 5 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:09 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I think you need to keep trying. I have faced that before. I don't know the error message you get but if its the same as mine, it will eventually work. After a number of unsuccessful tries i restarted my phone and it worked.

74Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 5 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:51 am

buyercaard

Active Newbie
it ends around 12am and if u want to get another subscription.leave like 1ghc on your simcard and it will auto activate around 12am.NOTE: make sure u select the auto renew tho when u are subscribing.if u have the intentions of using it more in the future like i only use it to stream football online,i think the auto renewing is best.who knows they might stop it but those who have the auto renew might still get access like the tigo.

75Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 5 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:47 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Dagobert wrote:I think you need to keep trying. I have faced that before. I don't know the error message you get but if its the same as mine, it will eventually work. After a number of unsuccessful tries i restarted my phone and it worked.

I tried again and again but didnt work for me ....But i will never give up till it finally does..

76Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 5 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:11 am

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I'm in cape currently. I subscribed for this promo yesterday. Had the sim there already but don't really remember whether i bought it when i was in sunyani. When i inserted the sim into my phone i was told to subscribe to this promo and i did that with ease without any difficulty. I bought a different sim to try it out and see whether it had really been extended to other parts of the country and mehn up till now i haven't had any success at it. Have tried it on both modem and sim.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum