Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Airtel Sika kokoo promo

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 19]

1Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 4 Empty Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:39 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
First topic message reminder :

Airtel Ghana has introduced a new promotion where with 1GH cedis you are given 750MB data and 200mins for airtel to airtel calls upon subscription.The subscription is valid for a day. Just Dial *477# to susbcribe to the Sika kokoo Baako promotion.

First recharge 1GHC

Send:*134*96114927272XXX#
Receive:
Recharged amount is 1.00 GHC.

Send:*477#
Receive:
Airtel Sika Kokoo

1. Buy One-time
2. Buy Auto-renewal
3. Cancel Auto-Renewal

Send:1
Receive:
You have successfully subscribed to Airtel's Sika Kokoo. Enjoy free Airtel calls, free Airtel Money transfer and free WhatsApp

Use the process below to check your bundle from time to time to know much data you have consumed or data remain

Send:*125#
Receive:
Double bonus:

Select Option:
1. Check balance
2. 100MB @ 3GH 15 days
3. 30MB @ 1GHC 5 days
4. 50MB @ 1.5GH 7 days
5. Browse chaw Bundles
6. Other Bundles

Send:1
Receive:
Your balance will be sent to you via sms.

In few seconds time you will receive a message with the content below:

Receive: You have 750MB Sika Kokoo Bundle valid until 12-12-2015 12:00

Enjoy.........

51Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 4 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:00 pm

felixbmens

Contributor
phAnt0m DrAcON wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], scratch Do have credit on the sim card? and are you using a modem for the process instead of you phone? did you try multiple times to subscribe? Whats the error message you are getting?

not sure

i didnt have credit and they said i have successfully subscribed but after i bought the credit, the didnt deduct it. this morning, when i checked, i was left with 50p but no bundle.

52Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 4 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:13 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Just load a fresh 1cide and subscribe again and let see what happen, if error continues, i would recommended you to buy a new airtel sim card and subscribe again on the new sim........

53Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 4 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:26 pm

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
when i dont have credit, this is the message i receive "Your have successfully subscribed to Airtel's Northern delight. Enjoy free Airtel calls, free Airtel Money transfer and free whatsapp". i dont know if that is the message i should be getting.

54Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 4 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:37 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
You need to have credit on your sim before you try, you know its not free, why are you trying to subscribe with 0.00 credit when you know you have to load 1cide, you should know straight away it wont work?

study Please follow the procedure i posted earlier and give a feedback....

55Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 4 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:44 pm

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
charley its the price o, most of us are not interested in the 200mins. for me i dont download HD tv shows, at least some are 720p which are always below 200MB but if i have 750MB a day, i can download more that 5 episodes of my tv shows everyday if i go for lower versions which is mostly like 150MB and below. So yes i need this badly.

56Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 4 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:50 pm

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
hurraaaaaaay!!!!! i just did it they took the 1GH and they have given me 26GH for Aitel calls and 750MB

57Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 4 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:55 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Well, all you need was the credit just like i suspected, Now you already know what to do as you have already explain what you are going to use it for. Enjoy man...

58Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 4 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:10 pm

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
ok then.
looks like he is satisfied.

59Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 4 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:23 pm

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
phAnt0m DrAcON wrote:Well, all you need was the credit just like i suspected, Now you already know what to do as you have already explain what you are going to use it for. Enjoy man...
even after i got the credit, it was still giving me the ineligible message so i kept on trying till it worked so if someone does it and it doesnt work, they should keep on trying. they should not give up.

60Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 4 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:28 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Exactly man. he looks happy. imaging how i feel...... make fun of somone

So far it seems to be working for every one now, Anyone having any issues with this subscriptions can leave their problems and errors they are facing below in other to get help

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

61Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 4 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:35 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Well since we can all use it now, lets turn our attention to the duration. Mine doesnt last for 24 hours whether i use it or not. For example i subscribed yesterday @ 7pm. I could not use it because our light went out. This morning when i tried using it i could not. When i connect my modem it stands at no internet connection and i cant access any site. Has anyone faced that too?

62Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 4 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:44 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
If you couldn't browse in the morning, Then we are looking at the subscription expiring midnight 12:00am or 00:00 GMT. can anyone confirm the same thing?

The i would suggest you subscribe right after midnight(2:00am or 00:00 GMT), then you can use it close to 24/7 before the following midnight.

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

63Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 4 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:52 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Thats the thing i dont understand. I have used past 12am on a number of occasions . The latest that i used it was around 1:30am. So it makes it hard for me to assume it expires at midnight.

64Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 4 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:03 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
I think we need to here from other subscribers of this offer to further determine the best way to approach this issue let hold on for a while and hear from other members as well, if they are experiencing the same issue aryt.

65Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 4 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:39 pm

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
i will leave like 5MB of my data to see if it works tomorrow

66Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 4 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:14 am

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
guys, the subscription ends at 12am, no matter when you do it so if you want it to last long, i suggest you subscribe early

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum